Chapter 5-A strange inturrption

Nya's POV:

After the events that had taken place during the previous nights it was hard to train for tonight. We didn't know what would happen and we had lost two of our teammates and not come any closer to finding those kids!

We had to go back despite Pixal warning us not to and we still had no idea if they were alive or not!

'You are perfect.' I really want to know what Freddy meant by that.

"This is a disaster!" Jay cried "we've lost all contact with Zane and Pixal plus we still have to find those kids and if we go back there is a good chance that we will be killed!!!"
"We have to go back! We can't just leave them there." Cole said
"They're smart. They will find a way out. Maybe while they're down there they could find the kids?" Lloyd suggested.
"Let's hope.." I said.

That night we went back to the bunker and listened to the voice guy tell us what we are doing tonight.

"Since we know this voice can drag on we are giving you the option to change it." He said. The key pad flipped up and was still faulty.
"Type in what voice you would like to have."
"Well what should we have?" Cole asked
"What are the options?" Jay asked
"I guess we choose who we want?"
"Who should we have?" Kai asked.
"I got it!" Cole said as he went to the keypad
"Who's voice you want?" Jay asked
"I want to see if they have Dearth's voice on here."
"Let's see." Lloyd said but as soon as Cole pressed the D the pad auto typed something.
"We are having problems with the keypad but know what you wanted to say and have auto corrected it for you."
"Who wants to bet they got it wrong?" Kai asked
"I will." Jay said
"Auto correct to. Angsty teen." The voice said
"Nooo!!!" We all went
"This is worse than his normal voice!" Jay said
"Uhh hey. You know the drill. Go through the vent thing and let's go check if the animatronics are on." He said in a plain boring voice.
"These nights are getting worse and worse!" I said as I crawled through the vents

We crawled back I tot he main control room and listened to the moany teenager drone on again.

"Okay.. let's check if Ballora is in stage." He said in an unenthusiastic tone.
"Your turn Jay." Kai said
"O-okay.." he said as he pressed the button.

The light turned on. Then a few seconds later it turned back off.

"Did.. you guys see any-" jay started
"Looks like Ballora is ready for a show."
"I'm... not so certain she was-" Lloyd began
"Now let's check if Funtime Foxy is there."

I pressed the light button and once again we couldn't see Foxy anywhere.

"Why don't we shock Foxy? That should be fun." The voice said again
"Uh. NO!! THAT SHOULD NOT BE FUN!!" Jay shouted.
"Jay. Calm down." I said as I pressed the red button and we heard a shriek as we saw the lights flicker on and off.

I pressed the light button again and she still wasn't there.

"Let's shock her again." The voice said so Kai pressed the button and we heard the shrieks again. When we turned the lights back on again she still wasn't there!

"Great. Foxy is there." The teenager said "now crawl through the vent infront of you so you can go home." So we crawled through

"Soo... funny story." He said again "a dead body was found in this vent once."
"Uhhh...." Lloyd said
"This guy is cheery.." Cole said sarcastically
"Okay, so maybe not that funny but... it is a story." The teenager said

We reached Baby's auditorium and pressed the light button but surprisingly nothing happened. The teenager started talking again but glitched out and we heard the original guy again.

"It seems that there was a glitch in the system. Default settings restored."
"I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.." Jay said
"Now that Baby is not in shot of the camera. Let's electrocute her with a controlled shock."
"Definitely a bad thing." Kai said as he pressed the button. Suddenly the lights went out and the ninja heard the girls voice again.
"I wouldn't try that again if u were you. You could hurt yourself... or your two friends."
"So you were the one who took them!!" I shouted into the ceiling because I didn't know where the voice was.
"No. I simply know where they are and what their fate is."
"What do you mean?" Cole asked
"I have eyes on everything. I have visions everywhere and I know these vents like the back of my claw. There is no escape. This is my game."
"What are you talking about?" Kai asked
"You came here looking for the children. There fate has happened... and there was nothing I could do. I might be able to help your friends."
"Go on...." Lloyd said
"Go back through to the main gallery and head into Foxy's auditorium. The power is off so your guide will not interrupt. Follow my instructions and I should be able to help you and your friends."

We all looked at Lloyd. He had to make the decision because he is the leader. We stared expectantly at him before he sighed and talked back to the voice.

"Okay. We'll listen to you."
"Good... the power is off for twenty four hours so that should be more than enough time to go and help your friends."
"What do we need to do?" I asked
"Listen....."