{ ¢нαρтєя σиє }

Tenko was on his walk home, contemplating whether or not he should do something with the book he'd found about a week ago. He took a detour to measure the pros and cons. In reality, he couldn't measure them because he had no idea as to what the book was.

When he got home he'd come to an internal agreement that he should. He got home, throwing his bag down on the floor and kneeling at the foot of his bed and pulling a large, dusty, leather covered book. The title, from what he could make out, said ɖǟɮɨ.

He opened it up to the index, scanning over for the parts.

1. About, pg. 3
2. Summoning, pg. 10
3. Spectre, pg. 40
4. Return, pg. 100

He immediately flipped to the Summoning section, reading aloud. "To summon ɖǟɮɨ, first draw a large Sigil of Baphomet in white chalk on a flat horizontal surface. Hardwood floors are horizontal right? Yeah

Second, use a ritual knife to cut the palm of your hand. Press a tissue to the cut and soak up some blood. Put this at one of the horns. Do not bandage the wound. Hmm, ominous but alright.

Place a sentimental item at each of the ears.

Squeeze the cut hand, put one drop of blood in each eye. Oh, that's why.

Place the ritual knife at the other horn.

Place this very book at the chin.

After all hath been done, sleep in another room. Once you have awoken, return to this room. Inside the circle should be ɖǟɮɨ. Thine blood will entice him to come to this mortal realm."

Tenko shrugged and went downstairs into the living room. He laid down on the couch, one leg hanging off. He nuzzled into the pillow, falling into the soft grasp of sleep.

α/n
I'll be updating this quite often as I personally feel accomplished by this story
I never plan on ending it, I want it to keep going as long as I can come up with reasonable ideas
Abby out!
343 words