chapter 6

flexin w my scroll

{ ρяєνισυѕℓу σи яιρρє∂ ραgєѕ }

"Wait no! I didn't mean– ARRRRRGH LANGUAGE IS SO HARD!!" The blue, crusty boy groaned, earning a chuckle from the demon.

TW; rape and suicide

Tenko had finished up cleaning up and tending to the demon's wound. Standing up with a huff, Tenko went to the kitchen to make the demon more coffee. Touya stood up and followed him. "What kind do you like?" the blue haired boy asked softly. "French vanilla." Touya said softly, sniffling quietly. Tenko's heart squeezed and he let out a sad sigh. "Do you wanna talk about it..?" he said quietly, Touya shrugged. "Go sit down on my bed, I'll be right there when I finish your coffee, okay Ashtray?" Touya nodded, smiling at the second nickname today.

A few minutes later Tenko sat down on the bed with him. He even got a crazy straw for him since his hands were jacked up. "...What's this thing...?" Touya questioned, pointing to the straw. "Have... Have you never seen a straw-" Touya cocked his head. "BRO! Really?! This stuff was my childhood. Crazy straws are the shit. They're the only thing keeping the Earth spinning. Anyway, since your hands are all fucked up I got you a straw so it's less strain on your hands." The boy smiled crookedly. "Thank you Tenko." The demon replied curtly, taking a sip. He giggled at the coffee moving through the loops and waves of the straw, thus choking on it. He coughed violently, Tenko patting his back, "There there big guy." Once Touya was done with his choking fit he wiped the drool from his chin.

The air suddenly got heavy, it felt as if it was suffocating the two. "My dad.. is well... Satan. Quite literally."

"The way Hell works is anyone who's genuinely done bad is forced there after death. But it works just like Earth does. People can procreate there. My Mother... well she went to Hell for adultery. But it wasn't her fault! She-She w-was.. r..r..." Touya couldn't bear to say the whole word. It hurt him so much. "And when you go to Hell the type of demon you are is affected by why you're in Hell. My mom was a succubus a-and my dad...Endeavor... chose her as a surrogate for his selfish desires... to make the perfect children. Supposedly, children between a natural born demon, which are extremely rare as it requires quite a bit to raise a natural born child and because natural born children are forced to keep their identity secret because if Endeavor ever finds out, them and their parents would be executed. Anyway, a natural born demon's and human's child would have both healing and fire abilities. And that is Endeavor's goal, to have the perfect child. I was his first attempt, and I was, at first a success. I had blue fire," he paused to demonstrate. A small blue flame formed in his palm, slightly burning the bandage, "Blue fire is hotter than normal fire, normal fire that my father had. He trained me ruthlessly since I was 6. My fire had a side effect. Because of my human blood, my fire burns my skin." Touya clenched his fists, staring down at his lap. "So like how my quirk dries out my skin and makes me all crusty?" Tenko questioned. "Basically. Eventually he had my youngest brother, Shouto. Shouto wad beyond perfect. He had flames that didn't burn him. His healing abilities were uncanny. So once he began to train Shouto, he discarded me like he had Natsuo and Fuyumi."

"Omce he discarded me, everyone... just... forgot about me. I felt worthless. When I was 18 I gave up. I tried to kill myself. I had at first succeeded. But Shouto found me after I had died. He was cursed with those powers of his. He brought me back, but not until after he'd brought me to Father. They had 'buried' me and had a funeral service. Then Shouto brought me back to life. I ran away to the neighboring city and eventually got the job of being your bodyguard."

"So now I'm here.." Touya finished sadly, a river of tears streaming down his face. Tenko felt horrid for the boy. His chest hurt. He felt so bad for being a douche to him at first. The blue haired boy pulled the raven haired male into a tight hug. Touya in turn wrapped his arms around the other boy, sobbing into his hair. "It's okay, shh sh shhh, it's okay Touya. You're safe now." Tenko spent about an hour and a half hugging and comforting him. Eventually, Tenko insisted on them laying down so Touya could take a nap. Too exhausted to protest, Touya laid down, eventually falling asleep, Tenko doing the same soon after.