{ ¢нαρтєя fσυя } ⚠light smut⚠

{ ρяєνισυѕℓу σи яιρρєραgєѕ }
YOU'RE IN MY SISTER'S ROOM! GET OUT!!" Tenko screamed, pulling Touya by his horns out. "OW OW OW! LET GO!! WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH ME IN HERE ANYWAY? NOBODY'S SLEPT IN HERE IN FOREVER!!"
׺°”˜'”°º× • ׺°”˜'”°º×

"Thats the point!" He threw the demon into the hallway (more like nudged lmao), "No one is allowed to sleep in there until Hana gets back!!" Touya cocked his head and looked at the smaller male, still confused. "The dust in here is so thick, it looks like a ghost town, well ghost house. Has anyone even been here in 10 years?" The demon crossed his arms over his chest with a loud huff. To Tenko, that was the last straw, "Y-Yes!! Himiko has! It's only been a couple years since Hana and Mama and Papa left! They went— They w-went to visit.... uh- America!!" He stuttered out, fumbling with his hands. The demon looked down at the frail boy, grabbing his shoulder and chin, "Where did they go?" he said in a low voice. The sudden use of a stern voice flustered Tenko. His reflexes kicking in, he punched the demon in the face. "America!!" He yelled. Touya just inched closer, asking once more. "Where did they go?" Tenko was almost in tears, he didn't want to resurrect the memories of his dead family. "Th-They left!! 12 years ago they left!!" He screamed, punching Touya in the chest before sprinting back to his room. Touya hadn't caught on to the fact that they had died and shrugged, going downstairs to the living room to sleep.

About an hour later Touya woke up with a grumble, his eyes half closed. He sat up, running a hand through his rather soft black hair. He went to go to the kitchen when he heard quiet cries from the bathroom. Confused, he slowly opened the door, greeted by Tenko on the floor, on his knees, his back facing the demon, sobbing quietly. Humans are so confusing what the hell happened to him? he wondered before clearing his throat. Tenko gasped, turning to look at him, hiding everything but his face. His eyes were red and puffy, had he been crying all this time? His gray shirt was almost black, soaked in sweat in tears. Touya took pity on him, slipping his hoodie off and tossing it at the boy before going back to the kitchen for something to eat.

Tenko reluctantly took his shirt off, balling it up and throwing it at the wall. Instead of immediately putting it on, he started a bath. Undressing himself, he stepped in, the warm water welcomed him gladly as he slunk down. He sat there for a bit before he washed up, getting all the dirt and sweat out of his hair and body. Once content with his cleanliness he stepped out, draining the tub and getting dressed. He put the oversized hoodie on, but panicked when he realized he had no clean pants. I'm not gonna wear dirty clothes, but I'm not running through the house half naked! AaaaAAARGHHH!! FUCK ME! he internally screamed.

After a few minutes of thinking he went with sprinting across the house because it's my fanfic and what I say goes. He managed to get to his room without being seen, but lucky for you dirty fucks, Touya was in his room, trying to find a shirt to wear, but he was too big (not sorry) for any of Tenko's clothes. By the time Tenko got there he had a shirt on halfway as he was just then taking it off. Tenko's face went beet red as he saw the demon's toned body, admiring his abs, almost drooling. His pants were loose around his waist, so they showed about half his v-line. "Wh-What are you doing in my room?!?" The demon's head snapped around, his nose went a nice shade of pinkish red as he saw the smaller male's dick. "U-Uh! Sh-Shirt! I was getting a shirt!" he tried to contain a stutter to the best of his ability, and sorta succeeded. "Why are you half naked staring at me?!" The demon said, only making himself more embarrassed. Tenko responded by pulling the hem of the hoodie down, trying to hide the fact he was getting hard. He looked down at the ground, his face as red as Kirishima's hair and his hair covering his eyes. "J-Just get ou-out..!" he whimpered. Touya nodded, scuttling away as fast as he could, taking the chance to look at Tenko's flustered face. "T-Touya you attractive idiot..." Tenko muttered under his breath before closing and locking his door.

Touya looked around for a shirt so he could go outside without people flirting with him. He ended out having to go through Tenko's dad's room for a shirt. He found a white one and shrugged, putting it on. He slowly walked to the blue haired boy's room, reluctantly knocking on his door. "Uhhh, mind lending me some money..? I need to buy myself some clothes-" he said quietly, rubbing the back of his neck. "M-My wallet's in my pants pocket, the ones I was wearing earlier." he said shakily, slightly worrying Touya, who thought Tenko was crying. He nodded, heading downstairs.

Tenko relaxed a little bit, his breathing still shakey. What is he doing to me? He thought, extremely embarrassed as he put a hand on his dick, stroking it gently. He used the other hand to pull the hoodie up to his nose, inhaling deeply. To him, Touya's scent was euphoric, he wanted his room to smell like the demon. He kept stroking his dick until he came, letting out a quiet moan. He put his clothes on and grabbed his phone, curling up in a ball. He called  his "brother", Himiko, telling him about the demon and that he might be falling for him. Himiko just responded with hums and giggles, laughing at his brother. "You're a dork Tenko~" He snickered.

{ α/n }
Sorry for the extremely late update. To compensate, I made a longer one, toodles guys uwu