3

"Jennie, didn't I tell you not to come in here?" Jiyong rushed inside when he saw his sister standing there. She looked in the direction Jennie was looking and saw a smiling Lisa waving.

"What the hell is that?" Jennie exclaimed as she noticed Lisa sitting there with her arms still off. Lucas arrived and parked his motorcycle when he heard yelling from the inside. Seeing the situation, he immediately grabbed the tool from Jiyong's hand and ran towards Lisa to repair her arm. Dara arrived a few minutes after Lucas and walked into Jiyong's office when she saw the door open and saw Jennie there as well.

"I told you not to come here, didn't I? You can't go anywhere until tomorrow after school; we'll drop you off and pick you up, so you won't be going anywhere, Jennie," Jiyong said authoritatively.

Dara scolded "Jiyong" after hearing what he had just said.

"You can't do that to me! You're the one hiding all of these things from me!" she yelled, making Jiyong frown, but Dara stopped him from saying anything else.

"Lisa, I guess you can leave now, but input limitations," Jiyong said as the smaller one walked out of the room towards the living room.

"Hi unnie," Lisa said to Dara, making the older girl wave while still amused by what was in front of her. "I can call her unnie, right? Since she's Oppa's girlfriend?" Lisa asked Lucas, making the other guy chuckle and nod his head in agreement.

"You finally finished it," Dara said, looking at the robot next to Lucas, who was repairing her arm.

"She needs a little more fixing, but she's fine; she can communicate properly, but she doesn't know how to use some human stuff because we kept her knowledge as if she were a normal person, but she needs to learn some stuff on her own," Jiyong said, prompting Dara to nod.

"Oppa," Lisa said, drawing both of their gazes to her, "I'll just stay here."

"Why? You can go out now because everyone has already seen you."

"But your sister doesn't seem to like seeing me," she admitted honestly.

"Jennie is just like that.. I mean, a normal person would act like that if they saw you without your arm," Dara said, chuckling, to make Lisa feel better. "Just keep it intact around people," she joked, making Lisa smile and nod.

Jiyong escorted her out of his office after repairing her arm, and Jennie is on the couch with the TV on, but her frown remains.

"What's the point of bringing that scraps in here?" Jennie asked.

"Do you want me to keep you grounded for more than a day?" Jiyong asked, causing the other girl to silence herself.

"Lisa here," Lucas said, handing Lisa a paper bag full of various snacks, making her smile once more.

"Jiyong, could you come with me for a few minutes?" Dara asked, leading the two of them to the kitchen to talk about some matters. Lucas informed Lisa that he will only be in the office if she requires assistance, as he does not come out in the living room very often.

On the other hand, Jennie is disgusted, sitting a few meters away from the robot, who is too preoccupied with the snacks, and she began opening it up to taste it all.

"Do you want some, Oppa's sister Jennie Kim?" Lisa asks, offering her food to Jennie.

"Can you stop talking to me? I don't like talking to scrap... because that's what you're made of," she snarled at the robot.

"Oppa's sister Jennie Kim, I'm made of metal, machine, wires-"

"Am I asking?"

"I'm informing you, Oppa's sister Jennie Kim," she replied, making Jennie roll her eyes.

"Could you please stop calling me that long ass name? You're annoying."

"But you're Oppa's sister, so should I call you Jennie Kim or just Jennie? Or do you have a nickname like Jen? Because Oppa said my nickname is Lisa and I shouldn't use Lalisa so often," she explained, causing Jennie to become even more irritated.

"You can't call me Jennie or Jen or whatever because only HUMANS can!" she exclaimed.

"All right, human," Lisa said, setting her input for Jennie's nickname. Lisa just keeps eating and tasting everything Lucas bought her because she doesn't want anything to go to waste and because it's her first time tasting human food.

"Jendeukie!!" Jisoo yelled from upstairs while descending the staircase, causing Lisa to look at who just yelled, and when she scanned her face, she knew she was Dara's sister based on their physical similarities, so Lisa stood up, and when Jisoo looked at her, she bowed immediately to greet her and raised her arm a little to greet her.

"Hello, Unnie's sister Kim Jisoo," she said, raising Jisoo's brows, not knowing who the person in front of her is.

"Chu, don't talk to her because she's made of scraps," Jennie said without even looking at them.

"What exactly do you mean?"

"I'm made of metal, Unnie's sister Kim Jisoo, and I'm android 0327 made by Oppa Jiyong and Lucas," she explained, making Jisoo laugh.

"That's a very early joke," she laughed. "Jennie, have you decided to switch paths and date this funny girl?" she asks, drawing Jennie's attention to her at the same time Jiyong and Dara exited the kitchen as they finished talking.

"Shut up Chu," Jennie frowned.

"Jisoo, this is Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban, Lucas and I created her," Jiyong said as he approached Lisa and pushed something on her nape, causing it to open and reveal the switch inside. He turned it off, allowing Jisoo and Jennie to observe how she closed her eyes and slowly ducked her head, and when he turned it back on, Lisa opened her eyes, revealing a ring of blue light around her eyes, indicating that she was back. Lucas fixed the part in which Lisa introduces herself when she opens up.  Dara looked worriedly at Jisoo, frightened that she would freak out like Jennie.

"That's cool! Do you know how to play video games?"