52

"Condolence" a word that is repeated for the whole day as her family bow down to one another. A gloomy atmosphere inside a room and silent chatters outside. The smell of the white flowers around the room.

"Condolence" Jiyong and Dara said followed by the others except Jennie who seem to be awfully quiet for the past couple of days

Lisa had a cardiac arrest back at her house caused by autonomic disreflexia which makes the nervous system over react. It happens mostly on people who have spinal chord induries. Lisa had her symptoms in the middle of night but chose to ignore it. Once it worsen she called her doctor and asked about it. The doctor told her that it might be somehow dangerous so Lisa needs to go to the hospital as soon as possible but the latter knew that it won't work out one way or another.

"Have you received the letters?" Lisa's mom asks which catches Jennie's attention. Lisa's mom turn to look at Jennie and smile at her as she gestures Jennie to give her a hug. Jennie walk towards Lisa's mom and hugged her while the older girl rub her back "You're  a brave person Jennie" she said which makes Jennie smile a bit before pulling out from the hug

"Please tell us if you need anything Mrs. Manoban" Dara said which makes her nod and smile at all of them. Lisa didnt had the chance to introduce everyone to her but through a letter that she sent she feels like she knows all of them too well

The day Lisa died was also the day Jieun sent the letter to Lisa's secretary. Lisa's secretary received a text saying that the letter should be delivered to her mom at the end of the day. Lisa gave her mom a letter which includes the part where she knows that this is heading somewhere so she wanted her mom to stay strong and to live her life happily. She also told her mom to give the letters to the designated people.

As they all stood there looking at Lisa's picture frame they remembered the letter that she gave them

"Dara Unnie, thank you for the time we spent together. I met you through Jiyong Oppa and I can't thank him enough for that. Thank you for being there for me always and I know you'll always be there for me till the very last. I won't be able to attend your wedding but I'll make sure to guide you both to a happy future. Love, Lisa"

 Love, Lisa"