27

Lisa has her first big game today as a varsity player of soccer for their school. She's not nervous at all since she really doesnt feel that kind of way but she's also extra careful cause she might get injured again but this time Lucas, Jiyong, Dara, Jennie, Mino, Jisoo and her friends will be watching the show. Lisa's currently on a restroom to fix her clothes. Once she's done she sat on the side part of the sink as she also put her left foot up to tie her shoe lace properly. No one taught her how to do it but she watched some tutorials on her database so she'll learn. She's busy tying her shoes when Jennie walks inside the restroom to retouch her make up.

"What the hell are you even doing here" she murmured but enough for Lisa to hear. She walk towards the sink a couple of meters away from Lisa to start applying more make up on her face

"Human will you watch?" Lisa asked excitedly while looking at Jennie but her hands are still on her shoe lace

"I'm here to support the other team" she said but Lisa chuckle and look back at her shoe

"Whatever you say human" she said still smiling while tying her shoelace. Jennie turn to look at Lisa while she's so focused on tying her shoelace and she's making it more complicated than how people normaly tie their shoelace

"Do you even know how to do that?" Jennie asked furrowing as she put down her powder and slide it inside her bag

"Yes human I learned it on the internet look" she said while Jennie's closing her bag. She look towards Lisa and she's just making it more difficult so Jennie rolled her eyes and walk closer to Lisa swatting her hands away as she grab her shoelace and started doing it "woah human you're good" Lisa said amazed by it

"Ofcourse you scraps i do that since i was young!" She fired back and told Lisa to put her other shoe up "now do it on your own" she said so Lisa tries doing it fine but a bit more messier than Jennie

"I didnt know you're smart human" Lisa said which makes Jennie put her straight face on and glare at Lisa

"If intelligence are based on tying your shoe lace then you're so dumb" Jennie stated and stepped back to grab her bag "get off of that sink the game will start in a couple of minutes" she said which makes Lisa nod as she jump out of there

"Human!" Lisa called out before Jennie can even go out "won't you wish me goodluck? I heard a lot of people said it to me earlier and you haven't "

Jennie stayed at the door for a couple of seconds before turning around "don't get hurt" Jennie said before going out. Lisa smile at how thoughtful that statement actually is compared to a normal goodluck from everyone.

---

The game started at 8pm and the whole place's filled with different people supporting different teams. And as usual Lisa tried to not goal as fast as she can since it'll really make people question her talent on soccer. Jiyong and Lucas' just watching Lisa and even worried if she'll get injured or anything but Jiyong is also amazed by Lisa's skill in terms of soccer she also learned it by herself and by searching on her data base about the sports. A lot of girls are also cheering for Lisa's team and a lot of them mainly support Lisa and Jennie's getting irritated by the screams for Lisa here and there.

Lisa decided to pass the ball towards Youngjae when they dont have much people surrounding them and which makes Youngjae get the first score of the whole match. Youngjae run towards Lisa to give her a high five as they run towards their places to continue the game. Before the halftime break Lisa run as fast as she can to their goal and waited for the one who has the ball when she comes face to face with him she immediately kicked the ball out of his feet and run towards the net as she calculate her speed and the length of the goal before she kicked it and made her goal making it the 2nd goal of their team.

After the halftime Lisa let the other team goal first before she help jinyoung goal and before the game end she made another goal for herself letting their team win by 4-1.

Jennie, Jisoo, Jiyong, Dara, Mino and Lucas was about to go and greet Lisa but a lot of people already run towards the field to take some picture with lisa and congratulate her which makes it a lot crowded

"Hyung I'll just wait for Lisa" Lucas said so they can all go home. Jennie on the other hand look towards Lucas since she's fine waiting anyway

"Okay, keep your eyes on her okay?" Jiyong said making Lucas nod. "Mino you can go home we'll take Jennie with us on the car" he said making Mino nod and since Jiyong is here he cant go and kiss Jennie cause Jennie doesnt really like it if Mino becomes really affectionate when they're around her brother.

All of them went home first and both Jiyong and Dara already walk upstairs as they're both tired and they both just send a text to lisa to congratulate her and even bought a new pair of shoes for Lisa earlier. While Jisoo's already on her room playing. Jennie stayed on the living room trying to wait for them.

Lucas and Lisa arrived before midnight since there's a lot of people who took a picture with her some even gave their gifts towards Lisa thats why Lisa didnt even notice Jennie downstairs

"Put it all upstairs I'll just get an icepack" Lucas said making Lisa nod. Lucas walk towards the kitchen and grab two icepacks for Lisa and walks outside

"What are those for?" Jennie asked looking at the icepacks

"Lisa's legs kinda heat up a bit cause of all the running they did" he said casually

"And you're gonna enter her room?" Lucas nodded in response "didnt oppa tell you to not enter her room?" Jennie said "I'll bring these to her" she grab both packs and walks upstairs to go to Lisa's room. She didnt even knock on the door since that'll be too nice of her to treat a robot. She saw Lisa already laying down with her eyes closed and when she look at her neck she's already starting to charge meaning she cant wake up unless she'll drag her out of her bed.

Jennie sighed and just sit right on the side of Lisa's bed to put it on her own. She undrape the blanket on top of Lisa and put her hand on Lisa's exposed legs since she already changed. She then placed the icepack on where it feels too warm and let it sit for a while. She just sit there looking at Lisa who's casually sleeping, she doesnt even look like a robot.

Jennie thought about how will it be like if she met Lisa as a real human.