50

"Thank you" Lisa said as she shut the car door. She hailed an uber for both Jennie and her since the brunette wanted to go somewhere else after school. Lisa don't want to take Jennie in an outside place since it's too cold and it'll just worsen Jennie's period cramps. She told Jennie she doesn't have any in mind but Jennie suggested on visiting Lisa's own house

"You live with your family?" Jennie ask while Lisa's carrying the bags

"Nope, my mom lives in another country but she visits me sometimes" Lisa said while putting up a password right beside her gate. She mostly have people around the house which are basically just guards and helpers but right now since she doesn't really need that much people she just let the guards stick around.

"You take too much space considering that you're living alone" Jennie said as they entered. Jennie looks up to see the huge house completely

"Good afternoon Miss Engineer" a couple of guards said as they bow down to greet them which Lisa reciprocates. The guards greeted Jennie as well before walking pass them to patrol around

"You still work even if you're in a bad state?" Jennie asked as they walk inside the house

"Sometimes.. if i have nothing to do then yeah" Lisa open up the door and let Jennie in first before entering and closing it behind her. Lisa put down everything on the couch while Jennie keeps on walking around. She look at the pictures hanging on the wall which are Lisa's family. Lisa just stood there watching Jennie as the older girl continue roaming around her house.

"I'll go get you a hot chocolate " Lisa said walking towards her huge kitchen. She doesn't really cook but it's being used by her parents sometimes. After a couple of minutes Jennie entered the kitchen as well as she slide her fingers on the counter just admiring everything. She take a seat and watch Lisa make their drinks.

"Do you feel lonely?" Jennie asks all of a sudden which makes Lisa turn around "like.. you're living in this huge house which barely have any individual inside except you" Lisa grab both of their mugs as she put one infront of Jennie

"I do feel like this is empty most of the time" she said referring to her house "but that's alright.. I guess"

"is that why you controlled Lisa?.. I mean android 0327?" Lisa stayed silent while looking at her own cup. She look up at Jennie and keep their eyes glued to each other

"At first, I was just gonna try it. As days passed I find it really interesting. And it made me feel alive like.. I always feel like I'm doing the same thing everyday without the happiness that I thought I had already. Like yeah I have a decent job, I have a huge house, a lot of money and a happy family but when I really do think about it.. I actually feel like a part of me was empty. I go home eat great and expensive food. I go to sleep on a huge and soft bed. But I don't get to share the food with someone, I don't get to talk to someone about the happiness that I'm feeling or the sadness I'm going through. I don't share the same huge and soft bed with someone. Even if I have the best comforter.. that's nothing compared to a warm partner beside you who keeps you happy and secured when you close your eyes till you open it up again the next morning." She said while looking directly into Jennie's eyes while the latter just genuinely listens. "And I'm sorry that I became selfish and chose to feel happy while giving you lies by not telling you that I'm controlling her" Lisa put down her cup of chocolate milk and roam her eyes around while sighing deeply before putting her gaze back at Jennie "I'd meet you in person if I am confident enough to do so. I was afraid that you'll pity me and i don't want that. I don't want people to feel sorry about what happened to me cause the more they point it out the more I feel like I'm useless. I'm not asking you to understand cause I clearly hurt you... i just wanted you to know the truth " Jennie nodded but not letting out a single word. She just wanted to let Lisa know that she heard it all. She won't be stupid to say that everything's alright when it is not. But she's also not mad at Lisa cause she understand her reasons. She's just sad that Lisa went through a lot that she no longer see people in a good type of way. She's just scared about everything and everyone. Jennie would've accepted her either way if she will be the one who'll show up.

They stayed there for a couple of hours just talking about random things just to lessen the sadness in the atmosphere. Soon enough they're both laughing at some stupid things during their childhood days.

"You don't really have to" Lisa said cause Jennie insisted on cooking something for Lisa's dinner since she mostly order something for a take out or she just eat ramen cause it's the easiest thing to cook

"When was the last time you ate something that wasn't take out or something instant?" Lisa shrug her shoulder not knowing the exact date "see? So just shut up" Jennie said grabbing a couple of ingredients to make a kimchi friedrice and fry some dumplings.

While finishing it all up Jennie noticed that Lisa's walking weirdly since earlier

"Is there something wrong with your legs?"

"No, it's good" Lisa said

"Doesn't seem like it.. does it hurt?" She ask

"Not really, maybe it's just a bit tired " she said taking a seat to stop worrying Jennie

"Go get yourself checked if you don't feel so good" she said turning the stove off "anyway, let's eat"

"You'll eat here?"

"Didn't you said that you wanted to share your foods with someone?" Jennie said making Lisa smile at the thought

After their dinner Lisa called one of her driver so she can bring Jennie back home since she can't drive on her own still. They left right after Jennie safely entered their house.

---

The next day, Jennie woke up in a great mood without even knowing it. She take a shower and dress up nicely before going out of her room. She walk towards Jisoo's room to check but she's already downstairs. As she's walking down the stairs she saw Lucas and Jiyong next to Android 0327 which makes her confused. They're fixing her up which she doesn't know why so she jog down the stairs to go towards them

"What's happening?" Jiyong turn to look at his sister as he pat the robot's shoulder

"Lisa won't make it to school today so Android 0327 will keep you company"

"Why? Is there something wrong with Lisa?" She said referring to the human Lisa

"It's about her legs"