42

As they lay inside the reclined seats of Jennie's car and the sun's completely set. The night sky has taken over and no stars above just the moon peeking from behind the clouds around it. The audio from the car's still on a low subtle volume just enough to not have a complete dead silence in the atmosphere. Lisa has her eyes close same as Jennie but neither of them are sleeping. They're just enjoying the coldness of the wind coming from outside and the nice fresh countryside air.

"Why didn't you ever ask the reason of Mino and I's break up?" Jennie said in a low tone but enough for Lisa to hear. Their eyes remained close

"Cause I don't want to push you on saying something personal to you" Lisa replied in the same low tone

"Didn't you said that It's better if I wont keep it all in?"

"Yes.. but I didn't said you need to let it all out and tell me everything "

"I feel like I'm crazy or I'm just feeling something I shouldn't feel" Jennie stated making Lisa open her eyes to look at Jennie worried that she might be in pain or something

"It'll be more weird if I'm the one to start feeling things" Lisa said making Jennie open up her eyes as well. Looking towards Lisa

"Is it impossible?" She ask which makes Lisa confused

"Shouldn't it?" Lisa asked back but Jennie stayed silent

"Can't you just be a normal person?" Jennie said after a short silence "can't you be a normal person so I can say that what I'm feeling is normal as well?"

"What do you mean?"

"Fuck it" Jennie cursed under her breath as she close her eyes from the pain on her chest again "Can't you feel anything Lisa?" Jennie said turning her head as their eyes lock. it's Jennie's first time calling her by her name and it is very unusual

"I'm a robot" Lisa said. Jennie inhaled sharply like she's being all ridiculous here "do you want me to feel some things?"

"I thought you were... back when you asked me about Jieun. I thought you're feeling things already but was I wrong?" Lisa nodded slowly not wanting to dissapoint Jennie

"Didn't hyung said it was a bug on my data?"

"Why do you have to depend on what people told you? You have your own data and you have your own traits that you developed on your own. Can't you feel things and decide on your own?"

"Do I have to?" Lisa ask back again not answering the question

"I don't know... it just feels so odd. I feel like you're a normal human being cause you can do everything on your own. You can converse like how human beings do. And I'm being crazy right now for saying these things" she said sighing deeply. Lisa stare outside the windshield as she thinks about it. It does seem natural for her to say things or to do things but it feels like there's something in her that makes her decide on what to act or what to say which she doesn't know the reason

"It's snowing" Lisa said making Jennie look ahead as the snow flakes starts to fall down from the night sky.

"It's the first snow" Jennie said as she sit up to watch it fall down. Lisa did the same as she put the seat back on its place. She turn around to grab the coat on the backseat and hand it to Jennie

"Let's walk" she said opening up the door to get out. Jennie walks out of the car as well after putting on her coat as she put both of her hands on her coat pocket to keep them warm

They walk right under the light snowfall as the cold breeze blows on their faces. They walk side to side without saying anything. Their pace is slow like the freezing temperature doesn't bother them. Lisa sighs as a thick fog escapes her mouth at the same time.

"Do you regret feeling things that you should've not?" Lisa asked. She somehow knows that Jennie's starting to feel things towards her but she feels bad cause in whatever angle you'll look into it.. it's just not normal. Lisa was created with data and information installed and that's how she can act normally.

"I don't "

"Why?"

"Cause I didn't admire the fact that you are a robot. I am fascinated with the way you treat people. You're not normal, but in a good way. You treat people kindly which is not usual for some people. You know your way with words, when it comes to what I wanted to hear and what I don't want to hear. The difference is that people tend to tell you those things that you just wanted to hear cause they do you good but you.. you say things that people doesn't want to hear cause it is the truth. Like what they've said, truth hurts. It really does,  but that doesn't mean you need to avoid it. You don't have the sense of keeping unnecessary words just cause your feelings are dictated. Your feelings are installed and so does your doings. Do you know why I feel weird about it?" Lisa just hummed to let her continue "cause your feelings can't be sincere whether you feel bad for me or you feel happy for me. But I still do like you despite knowing all of those things"

"I'm sorry"

"Are you really?" Lisa stop from walking to face Jennie but she don't know what to say "do you know what... you've changed"

"How so?"

"You used to be really curious with things. You used to be very annoying and you used to do everything without thinking twice. Recently, I feel like you're more sure of what you're saying. Remember back then you asked me if it's normal that you're feeling things for Jieun? But earlier you told me that you can't feel things cause you are a robot. And you are now sorry cause you can't give back the admiration that I have for you. It feels different but you're making it harder for me to shut down my feelings for you"