ESCAPE

NATSU'S POV
I stretch as I yawn one more time. I look out the window and noticed were at our destination.

"Dear passengers, we are here at-" the crew announced as the people were packing their things.

The train stopped and we all got off the train. Upon taking a step out the train, i quickly teleported to the forest near this city.

GRAY'S POV
I looked here and there, left and right, up and down. Wait... Where's he?

"Where's Dragneel??" I ask as everyone looks at me confused.

"Yea, where's Natsu-san? I don't smell him anywhere" Wendy says worried.

"I knew it! He's here to save that Zeref!!" I boomed in anger as they all look at me, again.

"What do u mean?" Lucy asks.

"Well I guess... He was pretty strange when it's about Zeref" Erza says thinking, her fingers on her chin.

"What do we do now?" I ask a little but pissed.

"For now, let's continue and go to the forest near this city" Erza says as they all nod.

NATSU'S POV
Damn it... END... I can't sniff him anywhere... I thought as I continue walking, dismayed.

Bruh... You can just END this struggle by flying and you can just look down BELLow.... END laughed.

Ugh.... Here comes those stupid puns... I roll my eyes as I do what he says.

I flew up in the sky and looked down below. Later then I noticed there was a particular place that seemed a bit weird.

Trees burnt and no life at all. My eyes widened. Wait!

I immediately flew down there as I land to the ground creating an immense shaking of the ground.

After clearing the smoke off, I went to searching for my brother. Then it came. I sniffed something so familiar.

"Brother!" I exclaimed happily as I head to the direction where it is.

THIRD POV
Natsu run and run non stop. His legs taking him to you know where.

He finally stopped and his eyes widened. Grinning from ear to ear, he ran to where his brother is.

From the lifeless ground, there stood a black mage. Zeref, who was sleeping peacefully, was carried by his brother.

ZEREF'S POV
I groan as I rub my head.

What... What is happening???

I rub my eyes and to my disbelief, I am ACTUALLY seeing Natsu.

"N...natsu??" I ask as he looked at me. Tears streaming down his face, he hugged me.

"B-brother!! You're alive..... You're alive!! I finally found you..!!" he cried hugging me tighter.

It's him... It's really him...

Warm water rolling down my cheeks, I hugged him back. Cherishing the moment between us.

THIRD POV
After their moment, Natsu explained everything to his brother which Zeref understood.

"Brother, we have to be careful. Gray Fullbuster is one of those guys that can't be so dense. He knows something" Natsu warned as Zeref nods.

"Firstly, let's escape" Zeref says but unfortunately, it was too late.

"ZEREF!!!!!" Gray's voice was heard.

Not only him was there, Erza and the others are also there, staring at them with shock.

"I knew it!!! Something was up between you two!!!" Gray boomed bringing Erza and the others down to Earth.

"Let's be cautious Gray!" Lucy warned.

"Don't you dare come closer!!!" Natsu raged as they all flinch.

"Don't try and stop us Dragneel!" Gray shouts.

"Shut up!!" Natsu spit back.

"Hell Smoke!!!!" Natsu suddenly shouts as flames surrounded them, causing a smoke.

Natsu and Zeref took this opportunity and disappeared in mid air.