JUST A NIGHT

THIRD POV
After the chasing and stuff, they fell on their knees tired. Natsu threw himself on the ground laughing.

"That was fun~!!" he continued laughing and chuckling afterwards.

"You bastards.... that was... unfair..." Gajeel says panting.

"It was pretty fun though! Ahhh.... That was some exercise..." Brandish says stretching.

"Alright, alright... let's go and find somewhere we can rest" Jellal smiles as everyone nods.

"We could have been in the inn if not for it being full....." Dimaria pouts as Juvia nods, agreeing.

"Can't be helped... we were a step late" Larcade says and sighed afterwards.

"I guess..." Natsu says taking the sleeping Flame from Jacob as Natsu thanks him.

"Cave" Jacob blurts out.

"Where?" Natsu immediately asks.

"West. Not far from here. Just a few steps and we'll be there" Jacob says as Natsu nods.

"Let's go" he says as he looks up the dark night sky.

"Stupid sand...." Brandish curses looking at her hands.

"What's up?" Dimaria asks.

"They kind of annoy me sometimes... Always inserting themselves in your shoes...." Brandish says annoyed.

"Let's do that when we get to the cave, mine is full of sand too" Jellal says as the duo nods.

Walking to the west, they saw a cave not far from where they are. They rushed and went inside. Lighting a flame in Natsu's hand, they saw the cave was enough for them.

"I'll go and pick firewoods. Can you guys hold Flame for me?" Natsu says as Juvia nods and takes her from him.

"Thanks" Natsu says and went outside. Spreading his wings, he flew away and went to search.

NATSU'S POV
Now that's a sitch.... let's see.... forest.... forest... ah, there it is...  I flew faster and faster to reach the forest.

'You're flying quite fast today' END speaks.

"Well yea... I need to hurry up and go back or else I'll worry Flame" I says as I finally reach the forest and landed on the ground, creating an immense shaking of the ground.

"Now time to search" I say as my wings disappears.

"Finally time to stretch mah wings~" I heard END say. I turn around to see him in his phoenix form.

"Haha, welp enjoy this time..." I chuckle as I went on to search for firewoods.

"Hey END, mind searching food?" I ask as he nods.

"Sure. You go find firewoods while I go find food. Easy~ Now let's go!" END commands as I salute.

"Yessir!"

We parted ways and I went on to search for firewoods.

* BACK TO GAJEEL AND COMPANY *

THIRD POV
"I'm tired.... and hungry... I'll go and find food..." Brandish whines as she stands up.

"This is a desert remember??" Dimaria says causing Brandish to freeze in her steps as she sighs.

Suddenly, they all noticed Flame waking up. She rubbed her sleepy eyes. Looking to her left and right, she was searching for something.

"What is it?" Jellal asks eyeing the anxious Flame looking around.

"Dada?" Flame softly cries teary eyed. Juvia looks at her worriedly.

"What's wrong??" Juvia asks trying to put her back to sleep.

"Dada? Dada!" Flame cries catching the everyone's attention.

"Crap! What's wrong??" Gajeel asks figuring out what's exactly is wrong.

"Maybe it's hungry??" Dimaria asks as they try to feed her milk from her bottle, which they just bought not long ago.

"It's not working! Maybe it needs to relieve itself" Brandish says as they check her but still, no use.

"What should we do?? She's crying nonstop!" Juvia says anxiously.

"Maybe it's to be sang a song for it to sleep? That's what Natsu does" Larcade speaks up as they all look at each other.

"You sing!" they all point at each other. Flame crying even louder now.

"Oh no.... Uhh..... Hush now my dear... No need to worry for I'm here...." Dimaria nervously sang.

"She keeps on crying.... ahh.... this is torture!!" Juvia shouts teary eyed.

"We need to hold on! Don't give up Juvia!" Larcade says anxiously.

"Say that yourselves! What do we do now??" Juvia asks trying to put crying Flame to sleep.

"Shush... Don't worry... What's wrong??" Juvia asks.

"Waahhh......" Dimaria cries crocodile tears as she flung herself into Brandish's arms.

"Don't cry..." Brandish says teary eyed too.

"What a mess..." Gajeel and Jellal sighs.

-

NATSU'S POV
"These should be enough. The fire I put in there must be wearing out now. I better go now" I say as I carry the firewoods.

"You done?" I hear END say as I turn around to see a bunch of food.

"Foood!!!" I say joyfully seeing tons of foods he's carrying.

"Heh! Amazed?" he boastfully says as I roll my eyes.

"Those are some fish... Too many..." I say eyeing the fish he's carrying.

"Of course? I'm a great fisher!" he proudly says laughing.

"Wait... You didn't drain the whole pond right??" I ask suspiciously.

"Wh-what?! No... Why would I?" he says nervously laughing as I stare at him.

"Ok ok! I did! But I returned the water alright?" he admits not long after as I facepalmed.

"I should have known..." I sigh. I made a bag made of fire and put the foods in there. And another bag for the firewoods I'm carrying.

"Now time to go" END says as I nod. He disappears and I spread out my wings and flew back.

-

THIRD POV
Natsu arrived not long after and went inside. Suddenly, he saw Brandish and Dimaria running to him.

"Natsu!!!! Flame wont stop crying!! Help us!!!!" the duo shouts as Natsu puts the things on the ground and runs towards his daughter.

"Flame! I'm here.... Papa's here...." Natsu softly says soothing the crying Flame who smiled at him and stopped crying.

"Dada!" she blurts out and hugged him tight. Sleeping not soon after.

"You're the messy and careless caretakers" Natsu facepalmed.

"We're sorry..." they sadly apologize as Natsu sighs.

"Whatever... Jac, bring the firewoods and foods over here..." Natsu says as Jacob nods.