NAMES

THIRD POV
Things are.... Awkward.... With Brandish and the others sitting down and in front of them are Gajeel's companions.

For Gajeel and Natsu, of course, they're still ranting to each other.

"So... What your name?" Brandish asks.

"I'm Jellal, the one next to me is Juvia" Jellal introduced as Juvia waves hi.

"Hope we get along well" Brandish shakes hands with them as Dimaria and Jacob later introduced themselves.

NATSU'S POV
"So we save him and beat the one who kidnapped him?" Gajeel asks after hearing my explanation.

"Yep" I bluntly say as Gajeel thought for seconds.

"Piece of cake... Where will we start?" Gajeel asks as I was already beaming with happiness.

"Let's start with... Fooodd!!!!" I shout as Gajeel facepalms.

"I should have known..." Gajeel sighs.

"Guys! Get up and let's go eat food!!" I call for the others.

* MEANWHILE AT TEAM GRAY *

GRAY'S POV
We were in a town wondering as we are hungry after finishing our mission.

We were about to enter a restaurant when Wendy stops causing us all to stop.

"What's wrong?" I ask as she then starts sniffing.

"I smell Natsu-san" she says as we all facepalm.

"You dragon slayers sure do have great sense of smell and memory..." Erza sighs.

"Yea... By the way... Where do u smell him?" Lucy asks as she pointed at the restaurant in front of us.

"Uhmm..... Here?" Carla asks unsure.

"Aye sir!" Happy beams.

We then entered and bullseye. He really is here!!

I sigh as they look at me in confusion. I point to where Natsu is and his companions.

"Th-thats...." Erza had her eyes wide open.

"What's wrong Erza?" I ask causing us to worry.

"Wh-why is he here!?" Erza seemed and confused. We all looked to where she was pointing and she was referring to Jellal.

"Wait... Why is he here?" I ask tilting my head due to confusion.

"No no! How can it be?!" Erza shakes her head denying reality in front of her.

"Calm down Erza-san... For now, let's go" Wendy comforts as we all go to a seat and just as we are about to go, Natsu and the others passed through.

We glared at each other as he stops in front of me.

"Well well well... What do we have here..." he glares as I glared back.

"No... What are you doing here? And why is Jellal with you!?" I ask angry.

"Ask him" he shrugs.

"You-!"

"Don't you dare interrupt in my plans ice freak... Or else I really wont hold back killing someone..." I flinched when his bloodred shot eyes were in contact in mine.

I shut up and went on his way. I tried to look at Jellal but the blue haired girl drags him out.

-

THIRD POV
"Argh!! Why right now?! Damnit!" Natsu says pissed ranting here and there.

"Old companions?" Gajeel asks.

"Nope, they're from a guild called Fairy Tail... Well I really didn't like it there... So I didn't let myself have their guildmark" Natsu explains.

"Oh... By the way... I've been noticing.... a different smell... more different... " Gajeel says sniffing him.

"damn... I should've known you would smell it so fast..." Natsu says.

"So? Who's is it?" Gajeel asks curious.

"Will you kill me if tell you the truth?" Natsu says.

"Nope why would I?" Gajeel asks raising an eyebrow.

"Welp to be honest it is Zeref-ni's.... My brother... It's his smell..." Natsu took a breath out.

"Wait what?!?!! Zeref!??!" shouts the duo, Jellal and Juvia, who came out of nowhere. With Brandish and the others behind them.

"You're kidding ....right?" Gajeel asks dumbfounded.

"Nope I'm not kidding.... It's the truth..." Natsu looks away. Completely avoiding Gajeel's gaze.

"Can I take back what I just said earlier?" Gajeel asks turning his hands into iron sword.

"About what?" Natsu asks.

"About not killing you" Gajeel bluntly says as Natsu sweatdrops.

-

"Come back hereee!!!!!!"

"I'm soooo soooowweyyyyy!!!!!!!"

* MEANWHILE IN THE CORNER *

"Isn't this scene a bit familiar?" Brandish asks.

"Hell yea..." Dimaria agrees.

'Damn right...' Jacob thought sweatdroppping.