KIDNAP?

THIRD POV
Everyone was amazed. They didn't think they'd actually find an egg in this place.

The egg was pure black with red markings all around it. And it was big.

"Woah..... Guys isn't this awesome?! Its a dragon egg!!" Natsu exclaimed raising the egg in the air.

"What?? How would you know??" Jellal asks.

"I mean look at its features!! And it's size totally looks like a dragon egg" Natsu explains in excitement.

"Uhmmm.... ookkkk.... But we aren't sure yet... What if it's not a dragon egg?" Gajeel asks examining the egg closely.

"Whatever it is, imma keep it!" Natsu hugs the egg as if its his lost long treasure.

"Here we go again...." Juvia sighs as Brandish and Dimaria laughs.

"Well as long as he takes responsibility then its fine right?" Larcade says as everyone looks at him.

"Well yea... Larcade does have a point" Dimaria says as Natsu stood there grinning ear to ear.

"Yayyyy!!!!!!!!"

* MEANWHILE IN FAIRY TAIL *

"Hm.... It's been a while since I saw Natsu... Where is he now?" Makarov asks as he takes a sip in his beer.

"We saw him a couple days ago. In a restaurant, and to be honest master I don't even who is who. I mean, Jellal is with him" Gray explains still figuring out why he and Jellal are together.

"Jellal huh... considering him... well....." Makarov places his finger to his chin trying to figure out a reason why.

"Well.... what?" Gray asks.

"I don't know" Makarov bluntly says as he gulps his beer and asked Mirajane for a refill.

"Gramps.... What the hell" Gray facepalms and heard Lucy, Wendy and Erza chuckle.

"No use in asking him huh" Lucy says trying to stop laughing.

"Oh shut it" Gray says trying to avoid contact.

"Yea yea whatever.... it's still strange though... Why exactly would Natsu Dragneel come here just to earn money and leave afterwards?" Erza says thinking.

"Money?" Wendy asks looking at her.

"Now that you mention it... he does go for a job for like everyday" Gray says.

"Maybe he's searching for someone? Or something? Like for example.... Zeref?" Lucy says as Gray suddenly stood up when she blurts out the name Zeref.

"That's right! Damn how we ever forget? That day when we saw Natsu and Zeref together, didn't you notice how Natsu was protective of that Zeref?" Gray explains as everyone looks at him.

"Right... Now that you mention it... Jeez... this is getting more and more confusing" Lucy says as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Well let's go for a job first, Carla and Happy already got one" Erza says as they all nod.

"Let's go!"

* ALVAREZ *

ZEREF'S POV
I was reading a book when I suddenly heard a sound. A slight sound.

I stood immediately and tried to figure out where it cane from.

"Well well" a slight voice echoed through the room.

"Show up whoever you are!!" I shout and suddenly the lights went out.

"Hello.... mr. Zeref" a voice said chuckling. I turn around and saw a figure.

I quickly attacked but he dodged. He's fast.

"Looking for someone I see?" he sighs and I glare at him.

"You seem familiar..." I say as he just chuckles.

"Traj... Do you remember now?" he evilly grins and my eyes widened.

'Traj?? wait... is he from years ago?? A scar on his right eye... Snakes and scorpions all over his body...' I stopped thinking. I already knew who he was.

I was about to attack when The Spriggan 12 came busting in.

"Your majesty!" Invel shouts and they suddenly attacked him.

"Well... looks like we uninvited guests?" he chuckles as his snakes hissed.

THIRD POV
"Leave this to us!" Irene shouts as Zeref stood there frozen.

"Wait-"

"Well well would you look at that..." Traj smirked and a bunch of snakes and scorpions came walking into the room.

"What the!?" Ajeel attacks them but everytime they get killed, they only get multiplied.

"Guys they're getting multiplied!!" August shouts as everyone starts avoiding them.

"Zeref... I'll give you a choice. Well as you can know... Larcade is on my palace.. And well...want to save him? You can come with me... " Traj smirked.

"I..." Zeref stopped. Hesitant of what to say.

"Your majesty it's just a trap! Don't listen to him!" Invel shouts trying to break free of the snakes grip.

"Or... do you want him to suffer more? Oh I remember you had a brother... END was it? He came to my palace a while ago... Claiming to save Larcade... But sadly, he lost.... to ME..." Traj evilly laughed.

"Natsu?! What did you do to him?!" Zeref asks in anger.

"So choose.... Zeref Dragneel.... Come with me... Or let them suffer in my grasp..." Traj asks snakes hissing and scorpions making noises.

"Don't believe him!" August shouts.

Zeref clenched his fists.

"Stop... All of you stay here! And I... will go..." Zeref announced causing everyone to be silent.

"Great choice... You'll be able to see them soon... now be good... And follow me.." Traj says as Zeref follows him. Life unnoticed in his eyes.

"If.... You'll be able to see them...." Traj mumbled evilly chuckling to himself