THE TRIP

THIRD POV
It was the middle of the night and four figures were on a cave. The trio sleeping while Natsu staring at the campfire.

Thinking of a plan, he decided to ask END's help.

NATSU'S POV
END... should we go to a town first to get some supplies? I ask through my mind.

'Mmm... yea sure we should also get some food' END says as I nod.

"This scarf..." I murmur as I sniff.

Wait... I think I've tracked this scent somewhere... somewhere.... familiar...

I rub the back of my head as I can't figure it out.

Screw it... I'll just continue it tomorrow... I yawn as I used the scarf as my blanket.

* DAH NEXT DAY *

I yawn as I stretch my arms.

"Morning Natsu!" Bran greets as I greet back.

"Let's go to a near town and buy some supplies first" I say as they nod.

We packed our stuffs and continued or journey.

* AT ALVAREZ *

THIRD POV
Invel and the others were scared as hell right now. Doubting if they did the right thing or not. Well blame truly yours, Natsu.

Crashing of glass materials were heard.

"That damn Natsu!!! What was he thinking?!?!" Zeref shouts as he grip the letter.

"Invel!!" he called out.

"Yes your majesty?" Invel, who's trembling on the inside, tried to remain calm.

"What's the meaning of this?!?! Do you know something about it!?" Zeref rants as Invel gulps.

"No your majesty" he lied sweatdropping.

"GET OUT!!!" Zeref ordered as Invel obeyed it right away.

"Well?" Irene asks as Invel sighs.

"He's in his beast mode. Great thing I got out" Invel says shaking.

"You did a great job. Now we'll just have to believe in that young prince" Irene says looking up at the sky.

"I guess... Anyways let's pretend we know nothing for now" Invel warns as the others nod.

* BACK TO NATSU *

NATSU'S POV
"Argh!!! Finally a damn town!!" I said annoyed.

"Let's hurry up I'm hungry!!" Dim whined as so did Bran causing Jac to sigh.

"Not only you!!" I said pissed as we run towards the town.

THIRD POV
They arrived and immediately went to the nearest food shop.

Buying almost everything. Where their money came from? Truly yours, Alvarez money they just stole last night. But don't worry. Natsu also mentioned getting money on his letter to Zeref.

-

After eating, they decided to look for a little bit around the town.

Not knowing they will kick some ass soon aka meet people that will be useful in the near future.

NATSU'S POV
"This cloak's good! It's darker than my cloak, I'll buy it!" I say as I pay the shopkeeper and went to where my companions are.

I immediately replaced my old cloak to the new cloak. Burning the old cloak to ashes, I went towards them.

As I was looking around, I accidentally bumped into someone.

We both fell to the ground as we glare at each other.

I noticed that he's also a slayer judging from his appearance and smell. Not more than that, he has a damn long black spiky hair!! And irons on his face?? Seriously man!?

"You bastard! Watch where your goin!!" he rants as I get pissed.

"Tell that to your goddamn self idiot!!!" I rant back as we bump our heads and shooting death glares to each other.

"Let's settle this through a duel!!" we both shout as we are already creating immense aura between us.