SMELL SO FAMILIAR

THIRD POV
END transformed back and Natsu took the lead. Walking in silence, Gajeel and Natsu suddenly stopped.

Sniffing, they look at each other and nods.

"What is it?" Jellal asks.

"The smell... It's getting stronger" Natsu answers as Gajeel nods.

"It's that way" Gajeel points south and they walk towards there, as Gajeel and Natsu sniffs only to notice the smell is getting stronger and they knew what it meant. They're near.

"We're near" Natsu says sniffing but suddenly looks somewhere.

"This might be a trap" Gajeel says making everybody stop in their footsteps.

"What shall we do then?" Dimaria asks.

"Wait here, I'll try and go over to have a look" Natsu says as everyone are on their guard.

NATSU'S POV
I finally arrived and it was indeed a trap. There's no sign of him and the enemies. Wait.... Something feels.... Strange....

I suddenly turned around and saw a sword in front of my face. Barely dodging it, I took a step backwards as the cut on my face that the sword made was bleeding.

"What the-" I took a step backwards again and tried to see a better view of the enemy.

"Hm.... Nice try.... But I don't you'll be able to dodge this one" he smirks as he attacks once again.

I dodged and dodged and tried to see a chance to look at his face.

His smell was kind of familiar. If I remember... Wait... It is... It's so familiar... Where was it... When was it...

I dodged his attack again and again.

"Stop running kid. You ain't got no chance" he says as he disappears.

"Oh well... Seeing no one's really dodged that well on my attacks before... I'll let you live..." a voice says as I look around.

"I know you have Larcade! Where is he!? And what did you do to him?!" I shout as the voice chuckles.

"What a sweet guy.... Wait... Aren't you that guy's brother?" the voice asks.

Is he talking about my brother?

"Yes I am!! Now tell me! Where is Larcade!!" I shout as he laughed.

"Awe.... So sweet I could cry... Oh well.... Let me give you a hint... He's in my lair... not very far from a special place... Let's make a bet.... If you found me and defeat me, I'll let you have him and you can go... BUT.... But... If you can't defeat me.... Sadly... You'll have to die... Perish... from this world... Now if you'll excuse me" the voice chuckles once more as the wind gets stronger.

"Hey!! What special place!?" I ask but it was too late. The voice was gone. He is gone.

"Damn it!!" I curse as I go to where Jeel and the others are.

"Any clues?" Jell asks as I nod.

"We're heading South! Jeel! Let's continue re-tracking the scent. Guys let's move!" Natsu orders as the others look at each other.

"What clues exactly?" Bran asks.

"I'll tell you on the way. For now, let's move" I say as they all nod and we start on our journey to find him.

'END.... Any clues about that special place?' I ask thinking.

I think... There is this suspicious desert... And no person has ever gone out of that desert alive. Well... Just heard it somewhere tho... END says as I nods.

'Where is that place?' I ask.

I'll tell you on the way... Just keep heading south... END says as I nod and continue walking.

Cade... We can finally get you home.... And Zeref-ni won't suffer anymore.... Your days of pain are going to be over... Just wait for me....

Anyway... that man... He's so familiar... Where did I meet him??