Chapter 1

Hello everyone...
This is Sunshine 1216
And I'm back with a new story
I'm writing after a long time... Hope you guys like it. Inline comments are welcome.
Enjoy reading!!
---------------------------

"You are late again"... A chirpy voice stopped me while sneaking into my cabin.
"Urgghhhh" how does she finds it everytime??
"I'm not late see there are still 30 seconds to strike ten."
I said flaunting my new Apple watch.
So are u guys wondering how can I afford an apple smart watch?
Well I earn pretty well... Basically I am a wedding planner and I own this whole office. Actually we both own it
Oppps I forgot to introduce myself.
I'm Nandini Murthy

and this is Mukti Vardhan

We both run this office

We both run this office. We plan all kinds of events but basically weddings.
Okay now enough of my bukbuk.... I have to work...
Mukti: Nandu, are you sure you want to do it?
Nandini: Yes Mukti, I have to do this. I have thought about this a lot... And that's my decision...
Mukti: You want me to come along?
Nandini: No, I think, I think I should handle this on my own.....
Writers POV
Saying this Nandini texted someone...
"I'll come"
Immediately she got the reply.
"That's Great. See u at Starbucks... 5 pm"
Nandini replied with a thumps up and a smiley.
For the whole day she was restless about meeting. She spent the time while planning about upcoming events.
Finally at 4:30 she gathered her belongings and went to Mukti's cabin.
Nandini: I'm leaving...
Mukti: Why so early? As far as I know Starbucks is right across the road.
Mukti said while looking at her laptop screen. Pulling her glasses down she continued.
Mukti: You don't have to leave half an hour early to reach there on time.
Nandini: I have to change and go.
Mukti: I can see where all this is going... Nandu plz not again... Don't fall for him... After what he has done to you...
Nandini: I know we broke up 6 months ago... But Mukti...
Mukti: No ifs and but... Just get this straight into your head... Stay strong and don't repeat the same mistake okay?
Nandini nodded silently.
She sat on the the sofa nearby and started scrolling her Instagram.
Soon her phone buzzed with a message.
"I've reached."
Nandini: He is here... See you Mukti.
Nandini almost ran to the elevator. She was restless thinking about him. Crossing the road she reached at the Starbucks entrance.
Nandini's POV
You have to calm down. Talking a few deep breaths I entered inside confidently. I scanned the tables to find him at the corner seat.
My breath hitched seeing him after so long.
I composed myself and went near his table. He was doing something on his phone. I cleared my throat to grab his attention. He stood up As soon as he saw me and smiled. Yes that same smile which used to drive me crazy once. He came forward to hug me but I did not hug him back. Being a gentleman he pulled a chair for me and I fake smiled.
He himself sat and rubbed his fist nervously...
He: I already ordered a latte for u...
Does he want show that he still remember what I like? Urgghh No Nandini don't melt.
"THANKS" I said polietly.
Awkward silence... I hate this... I was scanned him meantime... Is he working out nowadays? His body looks tonned... And is he wearing a black shirt and checked brace coat with red sunglass.... Nandini no... Stop stop stop it ....
Writer's POV
Nandini: DHRUV... look.... I.. I
Before she could speak a waitress served their coffees.
Yes Dhruv Vendant is Nandini's ex boyfriend.