Chapter 8

Dhruv: Nandini plz I need to talk... Can I come in?
Nandini gave in and said yes.
She offered him a glass of water and sat in front of him.

Dhruv: First of all Nandini I'm sorry for hurting you. I know our breakup was sudden. But I dont know what to say. I mean when I saw you with Manik I got jelous. And today when Navya said all those things I thought... I mean
Nandini: Dhruv I know where all this is going...
Dhruv: Nandini shhh... Just listen to me.. Was leaving you a mistake? And I gave a second thought to it. And I'm confused about my own feelings. I think I still have feeling for you Nandini...
Dhruv sat on his knees in front of Nandini and held her palm.
Nandini closed her eyes...
Nandini's POV
Is this real? A part of me happy knowing this... It can be a chance of getting back together with Dhruv.
I always loved him.. and I still have feelings for him... I think I should gave in.... Afterall I'm getting the love of my life back.
While the other part of me said... Dhruv is my past...I can't be the hurdle of his new life .. and right now things are complicated between me and Manik... Oh... Brain... Don't think about Manik...
End of POV
Nandini opened her eyes and looked at him.
Nandini: Dhruv see... I know your situation... I can understand... But love is a pure thing and it makes us happy... And the situation about us... If a person loves two people then he should always choose the second one... Kyunki agar tumne kabhi mujhse pyaar Kiya hota Dhruv to tumhe kabhi Alya se pyaar nhi hota.... Just think about it Dhruv...
Dhruv listend to Nandini's word carefully. And thought about Alya.
Dhruv squeezed her palm tightly.
Dhruv: Thank you so much Nandu. Agr tum mujhe nhi samjhati to mujhe kabhi realize hi nhi hota...
Dhruv got up and so did Nandini. Dhruv hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.
Dhruv: Love you Nandini....
Nandini smiled and patted his head.
Dhruv left from there and Nandini sat on sofa with a thudd.
She rested her head on the pillow and cried silently.