Chapter 2

Hello readers!!!
Here the 2nd chapter of the story.
Hope you like it...
Happy reading!
--------------------

After thinking for the whole night finally Nandini decided to call Dhruv in.
While sitting on her chair she scrolled through her contacts and dialled his number.
Dhruv: Hello Nandu... I mean Nandini
Nandini: Hi Dhruv... Actually I am... We are.. ready to take ur contract.
Dhruv: Oh wow Nandini dats great. Thank you... Thank you so much...!
Nandini: Well Dhruv, we have to discuss a few things like venue, decoration etc.
Dhruv: Yes yes sure, I'll stop by in ur office or else we can meet somewhere else...
Nandini: My office would be good. See u at say 5??
Dhruv: I'll be there.
Nandini: okay bye.
Nandini disconnected the call before listening to his reply.
She made herself busy in work. In the evening Dhruv came over to discuss about the wedding. Nandini and Mukti briefed him about everything. Dhruv selected some pictures and Nandini clubbed them in a file. After discussion Dhruv left from there but forget to take the file. Even Nandini and Mukti didn't realised that and got engrossed in their work. After sometime Nandini's phone buzzed she attended the call. Mukti was noticing her. As soon as she hung up the call Mukti raised her eyebrows asking 'what'?
Nandini: Dhruv forgot his file. Wo neeche khada hai... I
Mukti: To wo upar bhi to aaskta h...
Nandini: Stop overthinking Mukti... Anyway we are leaving right? It's alredy 7:30... We'll give him the file and...
Mukti: Go for clubbing... What say??
Nandini thought for a second.
Nandini: cool... Common pack fast.
They both grabbed their belongings and locked the office.
Mukti: do want some coffee?
Nandini: yup.
Mukti: I'll go get it... Meantime you give him the damn file.
Nandini nodded and they parted ways.
Mukti went to Starbucks. And Nandini waited for Dhruv. A horn caught her attention. She found Dhruv waving at her. Nandini reached there and handed him the file. He was not alone... Another guy was sitting at the driver seat. As it was dark Nandini could not see his face.
Dhruv: Thanks..
Nandini just smiled.
Dhruv: Hey Nandu you remember him right?
Nandini gave a confused look.
Dhruv knocked the car window. The window glass lowered making a sound.
Dhruv: He is.
Nandini looked at him carefully.
Nandini: Manik Malhotra... Who doesn't know him.
(Yes yes he is the handsome hunk ...Greek god Manik Malhotra....)

Manik smirked and got down from the car

Manik: Hey miss... Sorry I don't remember ur name.
Nandini rolled her eyes.
On getting no answer from Nandini.
Manik: Nandu..... 
Actually Nandini knew Manik as he is Dhruv's best friend. Knowing the fact that Manik is a play boy dhruv always kept Nandini away from him. Although they know each other....never got along.
Nandini fake smiled.
Nandini: I have to go... Dhruv don't forget tomorrow you have to come to select the wedding cake and also let me know what Alya says about the options.
Dhruv: Yes sure. I'll call u.
Nandini: Well bye then.
Manik: Bye bye Nandu... See u soon dear ..
Nandini just ignored him and left from there.
Here Manik made a bad face and recieved a punch from Dhruv.
Manik: Whattt??
Dhruv: Stop hitting on her u Moron...
Saying this Dhruv got in the car.
Manik just gave a 'what I have done look' and hopped in the driver seat. Both drove away.
Here Nandini and Mukti had there coffee and went to there respected homes to get ready.