Chapter 3

Hello readers....
Here is chapter 3....
To last night Manan ke beech me kya kya hua... Mai nhi bataungi... Aap khud padhiye...

Happy reading.
--------------

Next morning
Nandini was the first one wake up. Offcourse she had a headache. Grabbing her head tightly she sat on bed. After a while she opened her eyes. The sunrays were hitting her face. She was about to sleep again when she glanced at herself. She was in her innerwears. She peeked under the covers and was shocked by core to see a hand. Gathering up all courage she pulled the cover a bit and saw Manik lying on his stomach she pulled the covers more and found him fully naked. She screamed loudly. Her scream broke Manik's sleep and he opened his eyes with an irritated expression. Nandini coverd herself till chest.
Manik smiled and got up.

He leaned on Nandini slightly biting her earlobe and said huskily

Manik: Had a good sleep sweetheart? Was I too harsh on you?
Nandini could take it anymore. She pushed him and got up from the bed covering herself.
Nandini (Angrily): how dare u? Who let u in? And what r u doing in my bed and that too naked??
Manik chuckled while getting up. Wearing his boxers he said.
Manik: We did a lot of things on this bed Darling don't u remember any of them?
Nandini looked at him with a shock.
Nandini: Please tell me the truth.
Manik: You were so drunk last night. So I being a gentleman decided to drop u home and then u can see what happened.
He said last sentence gesturing to look at herself and him.
Nandini: No nothing happend between us. I know u r lying.
Manik: Believe it or not. You are amazing in bed. Manik reached Nandu and was about to kiss her again. Nandu pushed him.
Nandini: No no no.. That cannot happen .. u r lying...
Manik: See ur self.
Manik turned around to show her nail marks on his back.
Manik: U still don't believe it? Look at ur lips and neck.
He made her look in the mirror.  Her lips were swollen a bit and her neck had few red marks.
Nandini: But m not sore down there.... This... This means m sure u r lying....
Manik: I don't know about u... But last night was wonderful... I'll never forget that. He said stretching his arms...
Nandu was still confused and trying to think hard about last night but only thing that kept on flashing in front of her eyes of their kiss. But her headache was giving her more pain than this. She grabbed her head. Manik held her and made her sit in bed.
Manik: Nandu u get fresh I'll bring u black coffee. That will ease ur headache.
Manik went in the search of kitchen.
Nandu moved to bathroom. After having a nice hot shower she got dressed and headed towards living room.

 After having a nice hot shower she got dressed and headed towards living room