Chapter 9

Hello readers!!
Here is the next chapter.
Happy reading.
--------------

Nandini took a break from work and went to visit her parents. During these days she got many calls and messages from Manik but she never replied back. Because she was hurt. Only she got work related updates from Mukti. After the break Nandini got back to work again.
One fine morning she was in her cabin when she saw Dhruv and Alya waiting outside.
She asked them to come in.
Dhruv : I'm sorry Nandini.... But I'm here again to ask a favour.
Alya: We are back together... All the misunderstandings are clear. I know this is awkward again. We still want you to plan our wedding.
Dhruv: And this time we won't call it off.
Dhruv said holding Alya's hand.
Nandini: Guys it's nice that you have sorted out of everything and I'm happy for you. But this is such a short notice. We have to plan so many things. I have another event on the same day.
Dhruv: Nandini please...
Nandini : I have to talk to Mukti...
Mukti : The other event is taken care of Nandu... We can do this wedding...
Nandini agreed to plan their wedding.

On the wedding day the preparations were done... Nandini was helping Alya with her dress.
Alya: Nandini I cannot thank you enough for this.
Nandini : It's okay Alya... This is my job. And afterall we are friends right.
Alya: This reminds me... You and Manik... What is going on with you two?? After the dinner party he was very upset.. you haven't been answering his calls or met him after that day. Nandini I know everyone thinks my brother is a player. But he loves you... And I can see that in his eyes...
Nandini: One second?? What?? Your brother?
Alya: Yes, he is my cousin brother. Why are you so shocked? Didn't you know about this?
Nandini: No...
Nandini's POV
"Thats why Manik was so protective about Alya"
End of POV
Nandini: Is Manik gonna come today?
Alya: Yes he is.
Leaving everything behind Nandini ran to find Manik. She checked everywhere but couldn't find him. She thought of calling him. While searching for her phone she stumbled and two strong hands held her. She recognised his presence and looked up. There he was.. madly waiting with moist eyes to get a single glimpse of her. As soon as they realised their position both starightend themselves and stood up.
Nandini dragged him to a corner. Before he could say anything she locked his lips and the kiss said everything. Their anger, hurt everything melted with that kiss. After the kiss he embraced her. They soaked each other's silence. Before they could talk everyone called them for the wedding ceremony. During the wedding ceremony both shared cute moments and eyelocks.
The wedding ceremony endded well. Dhruv and Alya were happy. Both saw MaNan together and became more happy.
Everyone bided a goodbye to the newly married couple who headed for their 1st wedding night...
Manik: What say Nandini... Mauka bhi hai Dastur bhi hai..  hum bhi shaadi karle? 1st to ho chuki... Is baar 2nd wali night spend kar lenge....
Nandini thought for a moment and looked at the arrangements.
Nandini: Yes for sure. But first you'll help me to clean all this up.
Manik made a bad face and started taking the decorations down. Nandini laughed on this and hugged him.
Nandini: I never knew I'll fall for you Manik Malhotra... I love you...
Manik: I love you too my sweetheart.
He kissed her temple and joined their forehead looking forward to their blissful future.

Screen freezes on their happy faces.

----------------------
He sacrificed his love(her) for his best friend. But his best friend broke her heart... Life had broken her... Just as it had broken him. But they got together, those broken pieces became whole. And they continued on their journey, together, mended as one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------------

So kaisa laga update batana jarur.

Aur iski ke saath the story I "think it's love" end on a happy note. I would like to thank all of them who loved this story. Some of you might be disappointed that it ended very early. But don't worry... Soon I'll be back with another story... Also if you want me to write on any concept that you have or any scene you want... You can DM me or comment here. I would be happy to pen it down.

Once again Thank you!!

Lots of love

--Sunshine1216