Chapter 6

Manik's anger reached its peak and he lifted his hand.....
Nandini in fear closed her eyes tightly.
Thudd....
A loud sound forced her to open her eyes and she saw Manik punched the glass cabinate behind them....
Glass piece got Pierced in his fist...
Nandini held his wounded hand.
Nandini: Then answer my questions Manik.
Manik: I'm not answerable to anybody.
He left her and went inside his room. Nandini ran behind him. Manik was facing his back towards her. When Nandini noticed a photograph pinned to his desk with a heart on it. Nandini gave a closer look at it.
And she was shocked to see the photo.

It was a photograph of some 5 years back

It was a photograph of some 5 years back. Sensing no movement from Nandini he looked back to find her looking at the photograph. He ran their and took it from her hand.
Nandini: Manik... This... Photograph... What is all this Manik...
Why do you have my picture???
Manik: Look Nandini don't misunderstand I guess I have to tell u now.... 
Nandini: Tell me what?
Manik made her sit and sat in front on her on the floor.
Manik: Nandu I clicked this photo during Karan's wedding...
Nandini: That I know...
Manik kept his finger on her lips and said.
Manik: Sssshhh just listen to me.

Flashback
Manik's POV

I came back from New York to attend Karan's wedding. Dhruv and I had a pack that if he sees a girl first and likes her I would not come into his way and vice versa.
So during Karan's wedding I saw u for the first time. You were wearing blue crop top and skirt and ur hair curled up... It was love at first site for me Nandu. During the whole wedding I kept on staking you and But I never got a chance to talk to u... know about u... Not even ur name... I clicked this photo of urs back then I told Dhruv about u and he used to call u my mystery girl... But I never showed him this picture Later I went back NY and a few months later Dhruv introduced u as his girlfriend... I was completely shattered... I may appear as heartless play boy but I'm not Nandini.... Later when I got to know about ur breakup I tried to track u down but I couldn't... And knowing that you still have feelings for Dhruv... I never wanted to take advantage of ur situation to get my love. I never told Dhruv about how deeply madly I loved u cz I love my buddy too...
End of pov

Nandini: You sacrificed ur love for Dhruv. Manik I was so wrong about you.
She cupped his cheeks. Fresh tears rolled down their eyes. Nandini kissed his eyes, cheeks and was about to kiss his lips. When he stopped her. He got up and moved near bed.
Manik: Mai tumhari situation ka fayada uthana nhi chata Nandu... Let's go I'll drop u home... It too late now.
Nandini: Manik... I... I have feelings for you. And I want to give us a chance.
Manik was dumbstuck listening to this. Nandu ran to hug him and he slammed her lips. Manik showered all his love on her.. Nandini too responded with equal passion. After the love making session both were lying naked in eachother's arm.
Nandini was the first one to break the silence.
Nandini: Manik... How come I don't remember those two nights we slept together.
Manik: Because we never did that.
Nandini: What?? U lied to me?
Manik: Partly yes partly no....
Nandini: Plz elaborate...
Manik: Everytime after we kissed u passed out. I used to take out ur clothes so that u can sleep properly.
Nandini: And what about u sleeping naked?
Manik: Nandini I always sleep naked.
Manik gave a sheepish grin.  Nandu started hitting him and in the end both started laughing. Later they slept in eachother's arms peacefully.

--------------
I know this a small chapter..
But let me know how it was....
Stay tuned to know more

Till then Bbyee

Lots of love

--Sunshine1216