Strongest

June 7th 2020

Our son... no my son is 2 years old today. We both sat in front of the couch as everyone left and you came too late. Forgetting it's our anniversary. I finally confronted you and asked about your mistress.

You told me you fell out of love. How can you marry me, get me pregnant, say you will always loves us then say you fell out of love. You sat there smiling. "She is pregnant" you said and that is when i crashed. You said it was a boy and that she is 6 months pregnant. You told me after cheating on me for months.

You looked happy but you could not see i was breaking. How do i tell our toddler about a step-brother, about how his father does not love his mother. How he left us for another. How he said he still loves you but he can not be here for you.

How do i explain to him he will not have a father figure to look up to, he will not learn what he needs to learn because all he has is a single mother who is currently unemployed. Jimin decided to stop with the income, saying she needs it more. She has him yet she wants everything. He first wanted our son too but he is not taking the one thing i love the most away from me.

You blamed our son a bit too saying after the pregnancy you struggled with money and that you struggled to be a proper father and husband yet you go to another woman and start another family. You pack your bags and leave.

Well i don't need you. I will be the strongest mother ever. I will raise him to be a better man than you, a better human than you. I will work for him, i will do anything for him. I will be strong just for him. He does not need your love i will give it to him.

We will leave you alone...