Hug me

2024

It has been 4 years since you left. As soon as the divorce papers were accepted and we were divorced you took our son and left the country. I ask about you, i ask my friends and family even yours yet no one tells me.

It has been 4 years and i am still fighting for our family. Are you? Are you waiting for me or have you moved on? These days i can not sleep, not even, i haven't slept in years. All i think about is you and our son. Yoo Joon would be 6 now, quite a big boy and you would be 25 but still the most gorgeous person.

I miss you both with all my heart and i will never give up in finding you and returning. Just wait for please.
I need you Y/n, i need your love, your kisses, your hugs, your comfort, your warmth... i just need you.

Yoo Joon has a step brother yet he has none of my features, i am still trying to find the truth. Even if he is not my son i have grown attached to him. Done everything i should have done with my real son and it breaks me thinking how i am not there for him. Unless you have found someone else... i hope not. As much as i want you to have support, i want you to have my support not someone else's.

I am not my self anymore i need you here, i want you in my arms don't give up on me. I need your hugs and kisses, i need your touch.

"Can't you see im still waiting for you"
"I love you Park Y/n"