Sum up

For those who did not understand.

Jimin and Y/n met in high school and fell in love. They got married and had a son at quite a young age. However, Jimin one night cheated on Y/n.

They argued and he left and got drunk and slept with the other girl but he used protection. The girl faked he didn't and was a few weeks pregnant. Her boyfriend was in jail so she needed support and used Jimin.

Jimin had no choice as the woman was actually the presidents daughter and she was threatening to hurt Y/n and their child.

Y/n knew about his mistress and tried ignoring it so her son does not grow without a father figure. Till he started missing important events and drifting apart so she confronted him.

He left for his mistress in order protect his family. Y/n had enough of seeing them two together in public so she took her son back to London.

Jimin felt lost, after a few years Y/n came back and her friends and family threw her a welcome back party.

Jimin and his mistress were there. Later during the party Jimin and everyone confronted the mistress as her boyfriend walked in. Jimin found out it was not his son.

He was hurt but then the mistress was arrested for killing her boyfriends mother because his mother was going to tell Jimin the truth.

The boyfriend got custody over his son, but Y/n and Jimin still visit him. Jimin had to win Y/n over again as she was still pissed he cheated on her.

After years they got back together and lived happily ever after.

This was a quick sum up.... sorry for any mistakes💜