Music to my ears

It has been a year since that day. The day you found out the truth. Jimin has been trying to get you back, and of course he won.

You both got married again. You were both happy and loved each other. Yoo Joon officially met his father and they bonded really quickly. Jihyun the other son, his father got custody but you, Jimin and Yoo Joon were allowed to visit him.

You treated him like he was your child and he loved you, your son and him became best friends and brother. You were all living life. Your company expanded to a few countries which made you celebrate. Jimin was also starting his own business.

-----

It was night and you could not sleep, your not sure why. However Jimin realised and cuddled you. He pecked your lips and softly he whispered. "I will help you"

He started singing with the most soft, out of the world voice ever. It was beautiful. You were falling asleep. "Music to my ears" you whispered. He giggled in between the lyrics and gave you a quick kiss. You both snuggled closer and fell asleep.

This is all you both need right now. Each other.

"I love you a million Jimin"
"I love you infinity and more Y/n"

-------------

THAT IS A WRAP KIDS

I really hope you enjoyed it and if you have any questions let me know. Please comment and vote. You guys are amazing you know that. I hope your having the most great morning/lunch/evening/night ever🥳

Plus i want to write more books, different ones. If you have any ideas let me know. I can do smut/action/murder/mystery/romance... anything you want. If you also want a different idol instead of Jiminssi let me know too!!

THANK YOU MY POTATOES

FIGHTING!