Pretty's on the inside

2 weeks later

I just could not stand to see him. Sometimes i see him in the store or down the street but he is never alone. Yes, he is always with his mistress. I look at her and i guess i could realise why he fell for her. She was perfect. She had the body the life, everything.

They would walk past me and i would always wear a cap or a hood to hide from them. Yet i feel as if he sees me and he knows it's me.
The girl is all i see, she seemed she had an amazing personality, she had fans, she was famous. I get why he loved her i guess i can't blame him. Who would fall for me.

As i was speaking to my parents. My mom would always tell me 'pretty's on the inside' yeah but maybe she is pretty on the inside too.

We got our divorce papers ready. It is time to move one. His signature sitting on the paper as i stare at it, i slowly pick up the pen and sign it. It's all over.

----

You was in the store and your son was sitting in the cart, it bumped into someones cart. You looked up apologising but you froze. It was her and him both looking at you. She smiled sweetly as if she did not know who i was. But he just stared at you. "Appa" our son shouted. Jimin looked at him with wide eyes and tears at the brim of his eyes.

"He is not your dad" you said and pulled the cart away, walking away while your son cried calling his dad. It broke Jimin but he carried on walking off. When you bumped into her you never had a close look at her before. She had no wrinkles, no scars, no spots she had perfect skin and thick long hair. She was pretty.

However as my mom said

"Don't live in jealousy, you'll see it eventually"
"Pretty's on the inside"