Call your wife

7th June 2020 (This is Jimin's pov but the mistress is using the lyrics of the song.... this song makes cheating sound beautiful but it is not so don't cheat)

Pretend she is saying wife not girlfriend...

I will always love Y/n. She will always be in my life but right now i had to leave her. I had no choice. I cheated on her one night after getting into a fight with her.

However, i remember using protection yet i don't know how but the girl got pregnant. I could not just leave her so i had to take care of her. She ended up threatening me saying she would kill my son and Y/n if i do not leave them and stay with her.

The problem is she was the prime minister's daughter. She had the power to do anything. This broke me i could not let my family get hurt. Today was my son's birthday he is turning 2 and it was our wedding anniversary, yet here i am sitting with the psycho who is telling me to tell you everything today and to leave you.

After returning home, everyone left and our son was asleep. We both sat on the couch, unprepared for what is about to happen. I had to make you hate me and despise me. I had to make you stop loving me. So i had to say what i had to say. "I fell out of love" it broke me when i said it and saw tears streaming down your face.

I held my tears back thinking how our son will grow without a father figure. How i will miss the special moments in his life. How i will be far from both of you. Well we will still live in the same area but i will always still feel far from you. I love you both i really do and i will find a thousand no a million ways to come back to you guys, without getting you hurt.

I will always be here for you both
I love you both
I am sorry