'KANG AREUM'

FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CLICKING ONTO THIS STORY AND CONSIDERING IT. THIS IS JUST A LITTLE DISCLAIMER, THAT ONLY THE STORYLINE BEONGS TO ME. THE REAST OF THE PICTURES, ARE NOT MINE. CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS. SECONDLY, THE STORY IS TOTALLY OUT OF MY OWN IMAGINATION. IT IS NOT REAL IN ANY ASPECT. THERE ARE NO INTENTIONS TO HURT OR LOOK DOWN ON ANY ARTIST OR FANDOM. IF ANYONE FINDS ANYTHING OFFENSIVE, FIST OFF, THAT IT IS ALL FAKE. SECOND OF ALL, THERE'LL ALWAYS BE A GENUINE APOLOGY FROM MY SIDE.

NOW GO AND ENJOY IMAGINING JUNG HOSEOK AS YOUR OTHER HALF!

____________________________________

» [𝐀𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐧; 𝐛𝐭𝐬] «

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Resting her head on the ruined table, the young girl played with the pencil rolling in her palm.

Although she didn't accomplish much, the truth or the result to those sleepless nights she lived, basically sucked her out.

"The test results were out just now, guys. Did you see?"

That 'information' was capable enough to make her sulk even more.

She slid her hips down the wooden chair she was formerly resting on and slipped onto the cold floor beneath.

Regardless of the fact that she was attracting a whole lot of attention towards that state of hers, Rim Mina just accepted what fate had kept in the bank for her.

"Aish...I suck. I totally suck!"

She jerked her head up, trying to figure out the owner of the soft tap on her left shoulder.

"It's okay, Mina. You don't need to worry about your grades. You're good at--"

The guy elevated one of his brows, apparently seeking for a token Mina possessed.

Upon failing miserably, he held her shoulder firmly and smiled at her.

"You'll eventually find your talent, Mina. D-don't worry."

Just as he left, Mina's eyes dropped him off at his seat, but then her attention was grabbed by the teacher who had just entered the classroom with a seemingly hefty bunch of papers in his hands.

"Okay, class! I have your test papers with me and I'll give them out one by one."

Dropping the bunch on the wooden desk in front, he skimmed his eyes through the whole class just in case if anyone could be wagging,

but was satisfied when he could detect everyone present in the class.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips when he picked up the first sheet, rolling it between his slim fingers.

From what certainly looked like disappointment, Mr.Kwon called out for the owner of the paper; Park Jimin.

Giving the class with some extremely meaningful anecdotes, the teacher continued on letting out the sheets to the whole class.

Abruptly, his gaze drifted towards a dull figure, somewhere in the middle of the classroom.

As others turned their heads in order to see who the person was, Mr.Kwon banged the table hard.

"Eyes on me, everyone."

He stayed silent for a split second, before sliding his palm in his pocket and fanning himself with the exam paper.

"This....wasn't expected from this particular person. I AM disappointed."

The emphasis was clear enough to detect utter dismay lacing in his voice.

"Rim Mina."

She dragged herself towards the front of the classroom, still keeping her eyes glued to the wooden planks beneath.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'll try next time."

The teacher scoffed at the resolution she had already been using for more than 2 years now.

"Oh sure, you will, Mina."

Possessing heavy limbs, the depressed young lady walked back to her seat, falling loosely on the chair.

It was the last sheet of paper with a wide smile plastered on Mr.Kwon's face.

"I'm thankful to this one person in the whole class, to score a full on the test. You guys should learn something from her."

Somewhere in the far most corner of the classroom, sat a cloistered figure in absolute silence.

Arms crossed over her chest, her attention onto something outside the window.

Resembling a mannequin, she behaved like one too; Willingly reclusive, seemed to personally abhor any other humanly validity except for her own self's.

She lived quite calmly as compared to the others.

She always carried a moderately thick diary in the right and caught a loose grip on the strap of her bag hanging on her shoulder with the left.

Her shirt tucked neatly in her slim trousers with the glazy school belt fastened perfectly around her svelte waist.

This maintained figure was usually found strolling near the basketball court early in the mornings.

Music was her life and this fact was proven umpteen times when she, as always, walked in the corridors with a pitch-black mask encompassing most of her milk-skinned face.

Her hazel hair gathered up in a medium, yet somehow high ponytail, flowing beautifully with the cool breeze of the days.

Her earphones sticking out from both ears, she normally scrolled through her phone in one hand while resting the other in one of the pockets of her pants.

This was the school's heartthrob who rarely interacted with anyone at school. Or to be precise enough, her admirers; 

Kang Areum.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

heart of stone | j.hsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें