COOKIES AND CREAM~

*Just play a quite love song in the bg. I couldn't really suggest one, here lol*

He slapped the face of his palm on his creased forehead, letting out an exhausted sigh.

Yet another time, he was found struggling in the kitchen. 

Never the less, it wasn't a brand new experience for him.

His cooking abilities were on the verge of leaving him starving for the rest of the day, and he couldn't argue with that. 

Huffing out a small whine, he slammed the wooden chopsticks on the marble counter with extreme exasperation. 

"How the fvk am I supposed to survive today?!"

He yelled while roughly unwrapping the grey-ish apron, which previously was starkly black, off his waist. 

"Hoseok-ah....Get yourself a helper, at least", there was no-one else he could share some words with.

So Jung Hoseok was the only support Jung Hoseok had. 

Talking to himself, Hoseok made his way to the couch as his back was practically killing him with the throbbing. 

Making some room for himself, he picked up the empty salt sprinkler that was thrown in frustration when he relazied that it was out of salt. 

"It's pouring crazy outside and I'm starving since morning...." 

Poor Hoseok, couldn't even do the least to quench his own hunger. 

"That's it! Enough of having absolutely no skills! I'll apply for cooking lessons tonight",

he jumped off the couch while forming his palm in a tight fist. 

Soon, a long sigh escaped his mouth, the determined look fading away almost immediately when his stomach roared a wild grumble. 

He turned to glance at the weather outside for a bit, hissing bitterly as it was still poring madly. 

"Huh...let's just go feed my empty ass."

With that, he dragged himself to the main door to grab his umbrella and stepped out in the rain to get some food. 

//---//

"No worries. I'll just add some more sauce to it."

There was no time to stop and give the situation a proper thought. All she could do was act spontaneous enough to not get fired. 

"Thank you, Areum", the head chef clapped his hands together in relief as she took over his mistake, trying to cover it up. 

"Just pass me the bottle from the corner most shelf, please." 

He moved his ass, walking towards the shelf, before grabbing the bottle and tossing it in her direction. 

"There you go, sweetie!" He exclaimed, too excited for her liking. 

While the kitchen was messed up, all they could do was pray that the manager wouldn't barge in with her heavy mood swings and luckily enough, they were able to save the day and their jobs. 

//---//

"That was pretty delicious, Mr. Song!"

The hickory haired praised the team as Mr. Song stood there, evidently proud of his team. 

"Oh no, Mrs. Hwang, it's your large-heartedness that we were able to serve to the head of the food department." 

Upon this, the middle aged female pulled off a genuine smile, making a brief eye contact with Areum.