10

***So, I have a confession to make. I was 800 words into this chapter before I remembered how the last one ended. ...oops? By that point, I couldn't bring myself to scrap it all, so I decided to do some angsty stuff with indecision and shit like that, and eventually I have plans to introduce Kirishima's family. Now, Kirishima doesn't have any canon family members so far, so it'll all be made up, but expect angst. Lots of angst. I really love angst, can y'all tell? Anyways, new chapter!***

Bakugo had no recollection of falling asleep, but he woke up several hours later to the ringing of his phone in his pocket. It took a while to dig it out from under him since he had no intentions of moving Eijiro and waking him up.

By the time he'd managed to reach it, it had already stopped ringing. He checked the number, but it wasn't one that he recognized, so he assumed it had been a telemarketer or something. Annoyed about being woken up for something as stupid as that, he tossed it onto the end table behind him and laid back down, fully intending to go right back to sleep with Eijiro still lying on top of him.

Unfortunately, the moment he closed his eyes, his phone rang again. This time, the noise caused Eijiro to stir. He lifted his head and yawned, rubbing one eye while the other stayed shut. "Wh...What's going on, Katsu?"

"My fucking phone keeps ringing." Bakugo grumbled, snatching the device from the table and answering it. He opened his mouth to tell off whoever the fuck was calling him so much, but the person on the other line beat him to it.

"This is Ground Zero, right? The YouTube guy?"

Bakugo scowled, and sat up as Eijiro got off of him and sat down next to him, watching his side of the conversation with a concerned look on his face. "Who the fuck is this?"

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" A second took over the phone. "You damn criminal! I don't understand why you were let out of prison! They should take you right back to your cell!"

Before he could even get past his own surprise, the caller had hung up. Bakugo held the phone there, frozen in place, for several seconds before the realization finally hit him; somehow, his phone number had gotten leaked to the public

"Fucking damn it." Bakugo let his phone fall to the carpet and covered his face, fighting a stinging pain behind his eyes. "I don't know how the fuck it happened, but my number got out."

"Are you serious?" Eijiro gaped, and as if on cue the phone rang again, a completely new number this time.

Eijiro frowned and reached down to pick it up, declining the call and turning off the ringer. "We'll get you a new number, Kat. It's not a big deal."

"...I know, not like it hasn't happened before." Bakugo groaned. His number had been leaked before, but only once, and it was during that short period in time when a bunch of kids had gotten ahold of tons of YouTubers phone numbers and made videos calling them. A vast majority of them had been fakes, but Bakugo had received plenty of people calling him for a five minute video. He'd changed his number the second he realized what was going on.

"Good." Eijiro broke out in his signature toothy grin. "But, uh...I actually gotta go, man." His happy smile became apologetic. "I'm supposed to hang out with a few friends today."

Bakugo's mood, which had gotten significantly better after listening to him talk, suddenly plummeted again. Trying not to visibly pout, he huffed and crossed his arms. "Whatever. I...guess that's okay."

"O-Or you could come with us?" Eijiro offered, which actually surprised him. He really wanted him around while he was hanging out with his friends?

"You're sure?"

"Yeah! I think it'd be great!" His grin returned. "They'll love you!"

Bakugo scoffed. "Somehow I doubt that." His personality wasn't exactly one that made people enjoy his company. Eijiro was just the weird exception.

"Oh, come on, Bakugo! Please?" Eijiro put this cute little pout on hia face, and Bakugo couldn't find it within himself to say no to him after that.

He sighed, uncrossing his arms and getting to his feet. "Fine, I...I guess I can go with you and your friends. But don't expect me to act all friendly and shit."

"Of course not." Eijiro laughed. "I wouldn't ask you to act like somebody else. It's not right."

Bakugo huffed again and started for his bedroom, working out a crick in his neck as he walked. "If you need a change of clothes, you can always borrow some of mine. If you want to, I mean."

"Really? Thanks!" Eijiro hopped up and followed him to the bedroom so they could both find clothes to wear for the day. When he'd found some for Kirishima, they both changed, and Bakugo took both their clothes to the washing machine before he could object.

After starting the washer, he stayed a bit longer than necessary, thinking about everything that had happened. They'd still yet to talk about what had happened last night, and it was bugging him more and more the longer it remained unspoken. What exactly were they now? We're they still friends? Or something else? Or maybe even just friends with benefits?

Bakugo cringed at the thought. He didn't want that sort of no-strings-attached relationship, not with anybody, and certainly not with Eijiro. But he also didn't want to stay just friends, either. He groaned and rubbed his temples as he felt a headache coming on.

Maybe Eijiro wanted to forget about the whole thing. He hadn't even bothered to bring it up at all, which told Bakugo that he didn't want to talk about it. Did he regret it? But if he did, wouldn't he be desperate to get as far away from Bakugo as possible?

"...fuck." Bakugo grit his teeth and kicked the dryer to vent his frustration. "Fucking idiot, making me think about shit like this. Damn it."

Maybe it had all been some kind of weird, rage induced dream. He hadn't really kissed Eijiro, and Eijiro hadn't really kissed him back. Maybe it had all just been in his imagination. But even if that turned out to be true, Bakugo couldn't get rid of the urge to do it again.

He would admit it to himself, of course, but never aloud, and definitely not to anyone else. He liked Eijiro Kirishima, and there was a miniscule chance that Kirishima liked him back. But for the life of him, Bakugo couldn't think of any possible way to talk to him about it.

***Oh, would you look at that, a rushed, crappy ending. Shocking, am I right? Anyways, it legitimately took me all day to write this. Happy Black Friday, lovelies. Did y'all get any new merch? Lemme know, I did not because my mom is a cheapskate and refuses to let me buy anime merch if it's not Christmas or my birthday. I can't wait until I turn 16 so I can get a job and buy my own ridiculous amount of merchandise. Ahem, anyways, hope y'all had fun doing whatever, I'll see y'all next time, bye!***