13

When Bakugo made it back home, he was in a bad mood. He shut his phone off and wrote a note to remind himself to get his number changed as soon as possible. Then he took a scalding hot shower. For some reason, he figured the hotter the water, the easier it would wash away his frustrations. By the time the water ran cold, he was still thinking about everything. The hot water had done absolutely nothing to stop it.

After that was done, he sat down at his computer and decided to check his emails. He kept three email addresses all for different reasons. First, he had a personal email, the one only his friends and family knew of. Then, he had a public email and a business email, which were for fans to contact him or for business purposes. He decided to check his personal email first.

That account was filled only with emails mainly from Deku and his mother, so he finished with it rather quickly before moving onto his business email. It had been completely spammed by people, some of them companies he'd previously done sponsorships with, but most of them fans who'd decided to use that email instead of the other one. He tried to push down the building frustration, ignoring the hate messages before finally moving onto the one he dreaded the most; his public email.

Unsurprisingly, it had received the most emails out of all of them, numbering in the five thousands at least. Bakugo didn't bother to check exactly how many. His pulse roared in his ears, and he grit his teeth, reaching up to slam his finger on the monitor's power button. The screen turned black. Bakugo pushed away from the desk and stormed into the living room, angrily pacing the floor behind his couch.

What should he do, he wondered. He didn't want to record, not with the state of his channel at that moment. He could try and contact some of those companies from before, but that would require him to turn his phone back on, and he really wasn't up to deal with anymore people calling him to badmouth him. And of course, there was always the option of seeing Kirishima...but he didn't know if he was ready for that, either. After what had happened between them, he thought it might be better for them to remain apart until they had both decided on what they wanted.

Just as he was about to throw himself face down on the couch, there was a knock on the door to his apartment. Bakugo froze, silently hoping that it wasn't Kirishima at the door. He knew for a fact that he wasn't ready to talk about them just yet. He trudged to the door and looked through the tiny hole before breathing a sigh of relief. Instead of spiky red hair, he saw only inherently messy green hair. It was Deku, coming to check on him and make sure he was okay. That was just like him, the damn nerd.

With a sigh, he opened the door. Deku smiled, holding up a plastic bag. "I brought spicy ramen! Your favorite!"

"Tch," Bakugo spun and headed back to the living room, sitting down on the couch while Deku shut the door and took his shoes off. "What are you doing here?" He grumbled, even though he knew exactly why he was here.

"To check on you, of course. You've been acting weird for a few days now, and you didn't answer any of my texts or calls today."

"My number got leaked go the public again, so I turned my phone off and left it in my room. I'll get the number changed tomorrow."

"That's good." Deku made his way to the kitchen, having been in the apartment multiple times before. He was Bakugo's only real friend, after all. Well, before Kirishima entered the picture at least.

As if sending his thoughts, Deku spoke up from the kitchen while he prepared the food he'd brought. "So, how are things with Kirishima?"

"Fine," Bakugo lied, propping his feet up on the table and snatching up the TV remote. He started randomly flipping between channels, not really caring to watch anything but thankful for the distraction. "Everything's fine, Deku."

"You can't lie to me, Kacchan. Something happened."

Bakugo scowled at the TV listings. He didn't really want to talk about this with anyone, but if he had to, he supposed Deku was probably the best person for it. Sure, they'd had their differences in the past, but they were friends now. Deku could help him figure out what to do. So he sighed and turned the TV off again just as Deku was finishing up in the kitchen. He came and sat beside him on th couch, handing him a bowl of steaming ramen and a pair of chopsticks.

"We may or may not have...kissed." he mumbled before taking a bite of ramen. It was store bought, probably from the convenience store just down the street, but it was good and it was spicy, just the way he liked it.

"Really? Kacchan, that's great!" He exclaimed, but the smile faded when he saw Bakugo's expression. "Oh...I guess something went wrong?"

"Not necessarily." He shrugged. "I was having a really bad day, so he offered to come back to the apartment and hang out to cheer me up. But once we made it back...I dunno, Deku, something just changed. One second he was just talking, and the next all I wanted to do was kiss him and kiss him until the fucking sun came back up."

He hadn't realized he'd said that aloud until he glanced over at Deku, only to see him smirking. He swallowed the food in his mouth before glaring at him. "The fuck is that face for, huh, Deku? Why do you look so damn smug?"

"I never thought I'd see the day when you got a crush, Kacchan." He laughed.

"Oi, shut the fuck up! It's not a stupid crush, you idiot!"

Deku laughed again and shrugged, taking a bite and chewing obnoxiously slowly. "I've known you since we were babies, Kaccahn, and I've never once seen you act like this towards another person. I think you should try to go for it with him."

His irritation melted away in a few seconds. "Y-You seriously think so?" Deku nodded.

"Yeah, I do. I mean, if he didn't like you back, then he wouldn't have let the kiss happen, right? You just have to talk to each other."

Bakugo stared at his bowl for a few minutes before taking a deep breath and grinning. "You know what, you're fucking right. I don't wanna sit here and wonder I he wants a relationship or not, I want to know, damn it!"

Deku smiled. "There you go, Kaccahn. That's much better. I can't wait to see you and Kirishima as a couple."

"Oi, shut up! I haven't even talked to him yet, damn nerd!"

Sorry for another crappy filler! I wanted to do a Bakugo POV, but I realized about halfway through that the part would have to be Kirishima's POV in order for it to not be a filler, at least the way I'm planning for the next few chapters to play out. So I decided to do some platonic BakuDeku instead. I love platonic BakuDeku so much, guys xD Anyways, hopefully the next chapter will be more eventful. And until then, see ya!