chapter Two 💞🏩

Themmy Idaoluwa is my bestie, she is the same age as me but not as pretty as me, she is Tall, plump and has a Black color Short hair with full breasts that is more than her age why I am slender, tall with long full hair and eyelashes but my breasts are not up to half of Themmy s . She prefers calling me Liza or sometimes Beth. Her mom is a single mother who works as a doctor in a private hospital.
   I'm the only child , I live with my dad a lecturer in a northern University, so he comes home every weekend,my mom was late during my birth , so I'm a lonely girl and stay with my nanny Mrs Alvera,she is a Ghanaian woman and very nice to me.
                  ############
    The morning assembly took place in our school large hall. Everyone was happy to be back from the long summer holiday and were looking forward to promoting to their new respective classes.
   The principal, Mrs Adebisi gave us an opening speech:
         "It's a pleasure to be back from the long summer holiday, well, this is a new promoting term, our rules and regulations remain the same, The senior students should con....................
After the speech, we all clapped for her and marched to our new various classes.
    In my new class, most of my long time classmates from JSS3 were present, The boys stood talking about the new Latest PS game and the latest designers, while the girls sat chatting about the last holiday and their new departments. The newcomers present were boys and the only female newcomer was a very pretty tall and skinny girl with tiny eyes and long eyelashes with long full hair that  was equal to  mine, she wore the school uniform and it fitted her so perfectly that she became the cynosure of all eyes......................

A/N: Sorry for making the chapter 1 too short . Hope u enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment 💞 💞
Thanks to everyone who corrected and encouraged me 💞💯