Chapter Seven 💕

The Term came to an end, which meant exams had taken place and results were being shared out.
Appiah was the 3rd in our department, While I got the 5th position in our Art department of 27 students . After vacation, Appiah and her brother Henry travelled to port Harcourt to visit their Grandparents.I missed her terribly as everywhere was boring.
Themmy now attends Tabitha Girls college(TGS), The Best school,a school she always dreamt of attend. Tommorow,is their Christmas carol and as usual she called me on using Video call so I can help her choose what to wear. Themmy looks Fancy but she is not really fashionable.
'Its tommorow and I don't really know what to wear' said Themmy
'Okay, Do you still have that your White crop top?' I said asking her
' which one is it the Nike one or the Versace one?' replied Themmy
' Oh my God, Themmy have you forgotten the Nike crop top we brought together?'
' okay, yeah I still have it ' said Themmy
'Then wear it with a Red pencil Trousers on your White heel sandal '
'okay let me check it out ........
' Don't forget to use your Red hair band ooo' I said reminding her
' Thanks ,I would call you later ' She said and hung up the phone.
Somehow, I felt a little hint of jealousy surging in me because During my school Christmas Carol, my class was not allowed to participate because some certain students in my class harassed an SS3 senior (the Social Prefect) verbally for calling an Hair style,we didn't like, so disparticipation in the Christmas carol was our punishment.
To be continued...............
Thanks for Reading and don't forget to
Vote
Share and
Comment 🙏
From Adeola 💕