Chapter 10💕💕

I sat still looking around to see if there's anyone around eavesdropping to our conversation,I turned back to her and said :
         "  The thing is I have a crush on your brother, Since when I was in JSS2 and he was in SS1 .Then he was the school time keeper and I liked him a lot but no one knows apart from Themmy "
(Appiah knows Themmy before she left the school).

        Appiah opened her eyes wide with surprise and said "Liza ,why didn't you tell me, I knew it but you were always hiding it, Nevertheless I will tell my brother"
     "No",I shouted
       Don't tell him yet,I can't force him to like me, Later he will discover my love for him.................................

    "But why don't you tell him first, Maybe he likes you, Don't you see the way he smiles and stares at you, Why don't you pull up courage and go tell him"Advised Appiah.

     "Hmmm, but won't it be disgraceful for me to confess my love for a guy? Besides, Appiah it's an act of Craziness"I said to her with emotions sweeping over me.
      Appiah replied me saying:
"No,Liza you are wrong, it isn't craziness,it's LOVE, it's BRAVENESS,tell him ,he might like you too .My brother has ñever dated anyone before,
This is your chance Liza, Be Brave"

     Sincerely,I don't know what to do again, should I tell him or.................................

         💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

  After Appiah encouragement,I decided to tell him, Appiah and I had it planned out already, Today being a Saturday ,I would go to her house by 3PM, she would pretend to go to a beauty salon and only her brother would be at home .

With her words ringing in my ear,I decided to follow her Advice;   " Try it, This is your chance , Liza be brave"

   Thanks so much for Reading and sticking around ,may the good Lord bless you but please don't forget to :
   🖕Vote
    🖕 Comment and
       🖕 Share💕

       From Adeola 💕💕