Chapter Eight 💕

After the holidays, we resumed back to school in a new year and as usual I continued my friendship with Appiah .

Then, on a Monday , The news got spread in school that Mr Ijoba, The popular Maths Master has an Asthma problem and is going for a Coral Heart Surgery .
Some students Jubilated secretly because they hated Mr Ijoba who was a great disciplinarian While some were Upset especially the SS3 students who were preparing for their WAEC Exam. Mr Ijoba took a leave for one month and would be back late February.

On the Assembly ground,The principal,Mrs Adebisi announced
that for the Main time Efe Simeon, The school Headboy Would tutor the SS2 students While Henry Keji, The Ass Head boy would tutor my class SS1. The whole students clapped and were happy because Efe and Henry were the most Intelligent and cutest guys in Divine High school .
Meanwhile,Mr Hilary the Further Maths Master was to help Mr Ijoba in tutoring the SS3 students .

In the second period,we were having Maths, Henry came into our class to teach us accompanied by Mrs Adebisi .
When he entered the class,his eyes met my gaze and he gave me one of his gentle smile that made me......................

Hey, Thanks for checking this chapter out, just continue reading we are getting there, Don't forget to please
Vote
Comment and
Share 💕
LOVE YOU ALL ❣️