Chapter 9

Yay,I am back again sorry for not updating earlier ,am so so sorry 🙏🙏💕 .
      Help me say a big thanks to my Wattpad bestie PearlMurphy who made me the above cover ,I am so so grateful.
  Happy New year ,I must say........... Welcome to 2020💦💦💔💔💔 .
   In a loud voice , she said
      "Hey, you all should sit down and listen to him,No one should disturb him or else I will call Mr Hilary to come and teach you"

   Immediately, The whole SS1 class became quiet because Mrs Adebisi is someone who does exactly what she says and we don't want her to call Mr Hilary because he is the exact Replica of Mr Ijoba, They are the most disciplined male teachers in the school.
  During the whole lecture, Appiah frowned her face simply because she doesn't support the idea of her brother teaching us, she prefers her boyfriend Efe Simeon to her brother.................... Have I forgotten to inform you that Appiah has been dating Efe since SS1 first term. Efe got attracted to Appiah first and later on she also liked him back but her brother declined firstly but he agreed later because Efe is his childhood friend and has never been attracted or dated any girl, so Automatically  Appiah was his first love.

While Appiah frowned her face,I stared at Henry looking at him, blinking my eyes with Amazement,He looked so cute and neat as usual with his low cut Afro Hair style,In my heart I wished he was mine,I never knew Appiah was looking at me. After the lecture,we all clapped for him and he left.
     When it was break time, Appiah and l went to the school cafeteria,We bought 2 small fanta   drinks and 2 Hamburgers. We sat down to eat and chat when suddenly  Appiah dropt the bomb saying:"Lizabeth,tell me the truth,Do you like my brother? During the Maths lecture, You were just staring at him,I was the one who even helped you in completing your note..............."
    This is the second time Appiah is asking me this question, should I tell her or..................

      Thanks so much much for Reading and please don't forget to:
    🖕Vote
     🖕 Comment and
       🖕 Share 💔💔💔