chapter Four💕💁

This chapter is dedicated to my sister MHIZ HORLUWABUKOLAMI, my first reader, I love her so much.
A lot has happened during the last 3 weeks, Themmy and her mom relocated to Abuja because her mom was transferred to a federal hospital .On the day of departure,I escorted them to the airport, After shedding tears#those usual things#,we bade eachother byes and they left.
I got close to Appiah and we became good friends,we got on well but I haven't visited her house yet.
During November ending, Appiah Informed me that they were moving to my street, suddenly ,
my heart leapt with joy and l jubilated with her.
On Monday morning, she told me that they have relocated to the new house during the weekend. When it was closing time, Appiah and I alighted from the school bus at the front of their own house. Appiah shew me round the house,it was in nice 3 bedroom flat apartment which was only 5 houses far from my house.
'"my mom is a nurse, she is on a 3 days on and would be back on Wednesday but my dad works as a photographer in a magazine company and would be back by 8PM "said Appiah.
"What of your brother?"I asked
"That one,he is still in school reading with his friends ,he will be back later".
Appiah and l went to the kitchen, we cooked Noodles and egg. At first, I was shy but in her fashion voice, she said
Forget that level and eat.
Later l ate, After eating we did our History Home drill. Around 7PM, I was set to leave when Senior Henry came in, suddenly my heart started beating furiously,
Hi , I said
'Hello',He replied 'where is Appiah?'
"She's inside "l replied him
Okay, have a nice day,He said and went inside
Inside of me , I was feeling so good since this was my first time of discussing with him personally.

Thanks for Reading
I love ya so much 💓😘
Don't forget to
"Vote
"Comment nd
"Share
From Adeola