Chapter 3

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE UPDATING BUT I DONT HAVE A COMPUTER TO WRITE MY STORIES SO I USE MY STEP-MOM'S FOR NOW WHEN SHE IS NOT ON IT SO LETS CONTINUE WITH THE STORY.

Aaron's POV:

she is upset I just know it I am a profile but she is pretty amazing how she read me like a book. I smiled just a little but frowned once again and looked through the case file.

TIME SKIP TO AARONS FINE BUTT LOL

Y/N's POV:

When we land Aaron, JJ, and I went to the police station and I looked around studying everything then find a bourd and went straight towards it and I looked at it "seems like your detective is already going through the case agent hotchner" I heard the chief say and I glare at the chief "sorry miss" I roll my eyes and bend over the table looking at the evidence then gasp "Bella?" The chief and Aaron looks at me "Detective that's Bella L/N how do you know her" I picked the bag with her cellphone "L/N is Bella your sister" I heard Aaron ask me "yes she was suppose to be in HT/N. Excuse me" I walk away and call my mother and hung up after 20 minutes "Y/N" I looked up and their was Spencer "hey Spence whats up?" I smile "Hotch told us one of the victims was your sister im sorry" I walk inside "its fine Reid" 

TIME SKIP AGAIN BC IM LAZY

Aaron's POV:

I sigh and looked down my office windows and see Y/N still here filling paperwork out I finish whatever is left grab my stuff and walk to her "hey" She looks at me "hello sir heading home" she stands up and grabs her things "yes but are you alright with this being your first case?" she looks down "yes sir I just cant believe it was her ex but Im heading home next month for the funeral so..." I pat her head gently "I understand are you hungry I know a great place" she looks at me and smile "sure" we start walking to the elevator and I glance at her and smiled a little.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY CHAPTER 3 ILL TRY TO POST CHAPTER 4 SOON GOODBYE AND STAY SAFE.