Chapter 8

Time skip after the case

Y/N's POV:
i was feeding Tony thinking about Aaron's offer about moving in with him Jack would have someone to play with and i would be closer to work i sighed and put Tony downed for his midafternoon nap and did some paperwork for work.

Few days passed

Y/N's POV:
i was at my desk and sighed trying to relax i closed my eyes leaning back on my chair "hey mama whats wrong?" i hear Derek asked me i opened my eyes and looked at him "is everything ok with you and Hotch? Or is something wrong with the little T" i giggle at the nickname for Tony "i think Aaron and i are ok...its just Tony woke up with a fever and Will is still babysitting and he said he knew how to make a fever go down but im still worried maybe i should of just stayed home....." i looked down "hey Y/N look at me" Derek said and i looked up "its hard being a single parent but it will get easier look at Hotch hes doing fine" i smile and nod "yeah ill call Will real quick..." Then JJ came in with case files "or not?...." i sighed and Derek patted my shoulder and Aaron walked to me "you sure your gonna be ok?..." Aaron asked me i nod my head "i guess" we walked to the conference room and brief for a while then i called Will to see how Tony is doing and sighed leaning on my desk "he'll be fine N/N" JJ said and i nod "ok..."

Time skip because im too lazy lol

Aaron's POV:
We are finally heading home i sighed and looked at Y/N she is bouncing her knee and biting her nail shes worried about Tony "talk to her Aaron..." Dave said quietly i nod and walked to her "hey..." she jumps startled and sighed "hi..." she smiles gently but continue doing her nervous ticks so i grabbed her hand "stop worrying" she sighs "is that offer still up" she asked me gently and i smiled a little "yes.." she nods "how about i move in this weekend?" she asked and i nod and kissed her deeply then she giggled and kissed me back.

Y/N's POV:
i smiled after Aaron and i pulled away "i love you Y/N" Aaron said and my eyes widen but soften "i love you too Aaron..." i kiss him gently and hugged him and i heard my phone going off so i answered it "hello?....what?!" i shouted i probably woke up everyone "is it bad?...." i hear Will and looked at everyone they were all worried "yeah were almost landing....ok ill be there....just please stay....ok thank you" i hunged up and looked down "whats wrong?" Spencer asked "Tony is in the hospital...." everyone gasped.

Boom an update so come and see what happens next peace out