Chapter 10

Y/N's POV:
I was unpacking while Tony was sleeping he's still a little sick but it seems like it has gone down Aaron is at work i was given time off so i can keep an eye on Tony so i know Jack is upstairs helping me by cleaning his room and im so grateful and i sigh while looking at the mess "maybe i should do a yard sale..." I say thinking aloud "that sounds fun" i gasped and turn around seeing Aaron with roses "sorry didnt mean to scare you" he smiles and i giggle "its fine" I stand up and walked to him kissing his cheek "welcome back" he smiles while i get the flowers in a vase and he hugged me from behind while kissing my neck softly "good to be home to my family...." he sighs "where's Jack" Aaron looked around "upstairs he's in his room cleaning and Tony is sleeping" Aaron nod and went to go see his boys

Aaron's POV:
I hugged Jack and went to go see Tony and run my fingertips against his cheek gently and he moves smiling a little and that made me smile "god i want another baby...." i sigh and walked to Y/N seeing shes cleaning and i smile and walked up to her and kissed her neck softly and i hear her giggling then i start bitng gently and she moans quietly "smart girl~" Then i see her blushing softly and i chuckle and pulled away from her to pour me a glass of whiskey and she started whining and i chuckle "Aaron thats not nice..." I take a sip of my glass "baby the kids are still up" she just pouts "hey.." i lift up her chin "when the kids are sleeping we can do whatever you want~" she blushes "deal?~" she just nods and i smiled and went to go do paperwork.

~Smut starts now~

Y/N's POV:
Throughtout dinner i was blushing while eating because of Aaron of course Jack was worried but i told him im ok and he nod. Now im waiting for Aaron in my black lace underwear and matching bra sitting on the bed "Oh my~" i gasped and looked up and see Aaron then he walked to me and pin me down and rubbed his other hand down my curves "all of this for me~" I was getting wet every second with his hot breath fanning against my face "oh baby your soaked~" i gasped feeling his hand on my panties "And i havent even done anything to you~"

Aaron's POV:
I smiled and took my clothes off so its even "so what should i do?~" i slide her panties down and start licking her pussy and i hear her moans and i can feel myself getting hard i smile and removed her bra and my boxers and start sucking and kissing her body to make her wet more and all she is doing is moaning and was squeezing her legs together i smirk and push myself in and she moans loudly and i kissed her to keep her quiet.

Y/N's POV:
I was moaning and and when he pushed in me it hurt its been awhile since i done it and he kissed me so the boys dont wake up and i just look at him "ready?~" He asked and i nod and he started thrusting and i moaned and he kept going.

~Time skip sorry i dont want to write anymore~

Y/N's POV:
I pant and lay on Aaron "that was amazing" Aaron say and i nod and closed my eyes "im glad your with me~" Aaron said "me too" he smiled and kissed me "goodnight N/N" Aaron said and i smiled and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

Hey guys sorry its been awhile since i updated but im trying i hope you enjoy this and have a good night or day love you all.