Chapter 7

Y/N's POV:

I sit on my couch feeding Tony and looked down day dreaming but what startled me was my phone i answered it "L/N" i lay Tony down ""hey Y/N we have a case" i stood up "w-what but i dont have anyone to babysit Tony JJ" i groan "hey hey n/n ill call Will and he can watch him while he watches Henry" i sigh "you sure its ok with him?...I dont want to be a burden..." JJ giggles softly "your not im on my way so get your go bag ready and a bag for Tony so were not late" i smile "yes mam" i giggle and JJ laughs and i hang up and get my and Tony's bag ready.

*Time skip to the BAU*

I bite my lip while on the jet looking out the window then someone placed there hand on mine i looked up and met Aaron's eyes "he'll be ok" i nod "i know hes with Will but i can't get this feeling something is happeneing..." i sigh and lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

Aaron's POV:

I rub my hand down her arm gently to ease her stress and she falls asleep "is she ok/" Rossi asked "yeah just worried about Tony" i sighed "Will look after him like he was his own" JJ said looking at Y/N worried "i know she's just scared" i kiss her head and sigh "ok so what do we have so far?..."

-Time skip to the hotel-

Y/N's POV:

I sit on my hotel bed and watch as Aaron talks to Jack i smile watching them "wheres N/N?" Jack asked and i walk to the couch and waved "hey buddy!" i waved "hi N/N i missed you" i giggle "i miss you too and your dad misses you too but we will both be home shortly" i blow him a kiss and go get a shower and whn i came out Aaron was siting on the bed "i moved them so we can be more closer" i blush but nod and walked to him and laied down on him "Jack asked me if you and Tony will move in with us i told him i dont know buddy we only been together for a couple weeks" i giggle while he tells me "i dont mind moving in with you" i look at him and smiled "im glad" we kissed and then it got heated but i pulled away "im sorry but i dont..." he smiles and rub my cheek "it's ok Y/N i understand lets get some rest i nod and we cuddle side by side and fell asleep.

ok i hope this chapter is amazing im trying to make them long but im also writing two at a time so its alot to think about thank you for being patience with me and my updates alot is going on school, work, oof alot to me but maybe not to you lol anywyas ill try to do better on the updates