Out in public

I was happily asleep when I felt someone poke me. I opened one eye then closed it again.

"You should take it as a compliment I didn't kill you in your sleep" the green horned guy said.

"Thanks, can you kill me now so I don't have to deal with this horrible yet sexy nightmare that has become my life?" I asked.

"Yeeeeees" he growled lightly, I opened my eye again and saw he had a dagger pointing right at me.

"NO I WAS JOKING!" I screamed and ran to my bathroom.

"LEIF WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" I assumed it was the angry guy who yelled that.

——

The boys where talking about this world crisis again... at 9 in the morning...

"Assimilate?" I asked having no idea what these guys are going on about.

"Yes" the darker horned guy said and I just laughed.

"You said ASS-imitate...." I looked at the angry guy "he said ass" I laughed more and fell backwards.

"Enough! Teach us your human ways... now!" Angry man said.

"If I do that will you leave?" I cocked a brow.

"Quicker than you can say Daemos" he added.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really" angry white horned guy responded.

"Really, really?" I asked again.

"Really" he started to get mad.

"Reaally?" I tried to hold laughter in.

"Really" the lighter blue horned guy said.

"Really" The orange horned guy added.

"Really" the green horned guy came in.

"Really" I added.

"SILENCE!" Angry man said.

"Kill joy, look if you wanna learn the human ways, firstly we gotta get you a new attire." I added.

"Is what we are wearing not good enough?" Dark horned guy said.

"Uhhhh well, you see, a powerful sorceress like myself had summoned thousands of demons from across the world, and unfortunately they are very powerful and if they come into contact with other demons it will be the end of the world!" I lied... why am I even playing along?

"So is that why those human girls last sun had that blinding magic which was so powerful?" The green horned guy asked.

"Uhhhh, yes. That's one of their many spells, that's why you need new attire" I lied again and headded for the door.

-le mall-

"This is the mall it's whe- where are the other two?" I asked only seeing the three guys.... the dark horned guy and the green horned guy are missing...

"At your castle settling in" the white horned guy said and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, this is where we come to buy our sacred clothing" I really want to give up right now. "We have a task to complete and that's to get you new attires" I forced a smile.

"AVA PLEASEEEEEE" I heard someone yell.

"NO!" Ava replied.

"WHY NOTTTTT?" The other voice asked.

"Loralai, no means no, plus I'm not gonna sit around watching you make out with your boyfriend" Ava grunted. I looked in their direction with nothing to do, I'm so gonna be dead walking around with three guys in cosplays.

"Oh hey (y/n)!" Loarlai yelled.

"Oh nooooo" I muttered.

"What's wrong?" The blue horned guy asked.

"It's nothing" I shook my head.

"(Y/n)" Ava said.

"Ava" I responded.

"Who are these hunks?" Loarali asked as she was next to foaming out the mouth.

"These are my friends, I'm out here looking for clothes for these three and then the two others at home, their luggage got lost on their way here and they are stuck in cosplay until I get them clothes" I lied... Ava knew I was lying but oh well.

Loarali agreed into helping, Ava, not so much...

——

We got the clothes and I slipped away from Loarlai and Ava before anything else happened.

When we got to my place no one was home...

"And we lost two, I swear they are gonna be dead when they get back" I muttered.

"Is everything ok?" The light blue horned guy asked and I nodded a little before he started petting me again, it's nice knowing I can trust him out of all people....

"Prince Asch, this way" one of the demon guys lead the other THROUGH A WALL!

"WAIT WHAT??" I yelled. Even though none of them where listening to me. I followed after them.

"I NEVER SAID YOU CAN PUT AN ENTIRE KIGDOM IN MY WALLS!" I yelled again.

"We aren't sleeping on your floor prisoner" the white horned guy yelled back.... and there I go..... light headed and now on the floor...