Killing (Y/N)

-Leif POV-

If Asch won't do it.... I will....

I scouted our new place making sure no one, especially Pierce find me, killing (Y/N) will be a piece of cake, it's way too early this sunrise so no one shall be up from their slumber.

I teleported to her room, stood upon her bed with my dagger ready to pierce the skin.... until my dagger collided with someone else's...

"WHAT?! What are you doing here?!" We whispered in sync.

"What does it look like?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, that's why I'm here! I'm here to kill (y/n)" Noi added.

"Uh no, that's my job!" I quietly yelled back.

"I wanna prove to Asch I can do something other than be vulnerable to anyone and everything!" Noi growled.

"Fine, kill her" I sat back and watched Noi hesitated and I smirked.

"Exactly..." I said.

"what are you two doing in here?" Rhys asked barging into the room.

"What does it look like?!" I asked.

"She's gonna kill us all if she finds out your here!" Rhys added back and I just scoffed.

"So? She can't be that powerful otherwise she would have killed us already..." I said just as Pierce walked in.

"What's going on?" Pierce asked...

"What does it look like?" I said once again.... then (y/n) started moving in her sleep.

"SHES MOVING! EVACUATE!" Noi said as he ran out the room.

"I got this" Pierce whispered, he walked over to (y/n)'s side and started patting her head.

"Yeah like pets are gonna prevent her from killing us!" I added.... then (y/n) went back to sleep....

"What where you saying?" Pierce raised a brow.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

"Thought so" Pierce grunted before sitting next to (y/n)'s bed and smiling to himself....

"That's the first time I've seen you smile, especially around a girl.... never mind an e-arth sorceress" Rhys said and Pierce went pink.

"I think I know why...." I added and I smirked "he likes her" I finished..

"Am I not aloud to smile? I'm just being nice!" Pierce added.

"I thought it was Asch who had to deal with this lovey stuff.... he is the prince after all..." Noi added.

"Prince Asch didn't claim her to be his...." Pierce said and stopped petting (y/n).

"So shes available?" I raised a brow and pierce looked at (y/n) then sighed before looking at me and nodding.

"She hasn't said anything about being betrothed to anyone...." Pierce said.

"She doesn't have that type of company.... she's too powerful of a sorceress she probably scared her friends away..." Rhys added.

"Stop being smart!" I yelled causing (y/n) to roll out of bed.

"EVACUATE!" Noi yelled as we all ran out of the room.

-your POV-

I knew the demon guys where in my room so I just laid there till they left.

It took them like 10 minutes before they left before I sat up and checked notifications...

'@loralaiuwu sent a friend request'

I rolled my eyes and accepted the request, I scrolled through her page and came across a photo of her and Ava together.... I thought Ava didn't like hanging out with her.... so why is she in the park with Loralai? I shook my head lightly and started to take photos.

"SHES CAUGHT OUR SOULS!" Leif yelled and I looked at him confused. Asch looked pretty terrified too.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked and they both pointed at my phone.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yelled "ITS JUST A PHOTO!" I finished and the two ran away.

"What was the yelling for?" Rhys asked appearing next to me, I screamed and went to throw my phone at him but Pierce caught it and put it on the table.

"It's just you two" I smiled slightly "I can count on you two to not attempt to kill me" I rolled my eyes at how stupid it sounded.

"We swore our faith to Asch when we started serving for him as he is a prince, Pierce and I know better than to go around killing royalty" Rhys added and at this point I wanted to throw myself out my window.

"Yes" pierce added... his words are becoming limited... very suspicious.

"You do know the only type of royalty I am is the queen of disaster..." I sighed and the two boys bowed.

"Your highness, you seem to be very powerful and yet you don't seem to realise it! We both swear to fight along side your name as well as Asch's" Rhys said.

"WHATS GOING ON HERE?!" Asch yelled as he had a hold of Leifs dagger cause of my phone.

"Prince Asch, show some respect to (y/n), the queen of disaster magic" Rhys added and Asch looked confused.

"I refuse to bow to a human... what makes her a queen?!" Asch scoffed

"This is her castle Asch, and she even said so herself" Rhys added

"Yes" Pierce said.

"Is that all you can say now? I swear you've gotten softer since we arrived..." Asch growled.

"Yes" Pierce replied.... he's clearly not paying any attention.

I just sat back and watched all the commotion fly past me.... as long as no one gets killed I'll let them do their thing...