Name calling

-the next day-

I was chilling in the bath, no sign of the demon guys to come bother me.

"This is relaxing, just me, my bubbles and no horny guys.... wait.... pretend I never said that" I said to myself, I slid further into the bath and smiled to myself.

"What are you doing?" A voice said.

"Relaxing....." I responded "what does it look like?" I looked up at where the voice came from. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY WALL?!" I yelled.

"Came to see what you where doing" the green horned guy asked.

"Leif what are you doing?" The white horned guy asked "uhhh what is she doing?" He asked again.

"I asked that same thing, I came to asked her about human clothes since I can't figure them out" the other added.

"But I thought Noi figured it out" the white horned guy asked.

"I didn't wanna hurt his feelings saying he didn't figure it out" the green one shrugged. "Plus if I asked Rhys he'd get all smart and I don't have the time, so I can here and she's just sat in water" he added and they both looked disgusted.

Then another walked in.
GREAT!

"Leif, Asch, if you want to leave, go right through, being stuck in between is using up magic" the dark horned guy said and I tried to hide under the water." What is she doing?" He added.

Then more came in... why? Don't they know it's a BATH?!

Oh so nows the time to have a conversation about the bath tub?!

"The human is growing more red by the second" the lighter horned guy said.

"JUST LEAVE!" I yelled.

"Make us" the white horned guy added...

"I would but I can't right now... so leave or I'll kill you!" I yelled and they all looked triggered.

"All your doing is throwing idle threats at us! Why don't you do something?!" The white horned guy yelled.

"You've been doing the same!" I yelled back and a fire ball grew in his hand, that must have triggered him so I splashed him with water and they all ran away thinking it was disarming magic.

-after le bath-

I gathered everyone in the living room.

"Right, we need to make ground rules!" I started.

"Your our prisoner, you don't make rules" the white horned guy said.

"I have a name and I'm no ones prisoner got that?" I said.

"(Y/N)" the light blue horned guy said.

"How?" I asked.

"Your friends called your name at the sacred mall..." he added.

"Do you know our names?" The dark horned guy asked.

"I uhhh know your Rhys......" I looked at the floor "that's all" I muttered.

"Leif, Noi, Pierce, Asch..." Rhys said.

"I know that I was just testing you" I added.

"Ohhh cool! Rhys you passed!" Noi smiled.

"As always" Rhys said proudly.

"Now go get dressed AND DONT KILL ME!" I yelled.

"DON'T YELL AT ME PRISONER" Asch yelled.

"MAKE ME!" I said back and he had a fist of fire. I looked at his hand then at him and glared at him "you wouldn't dare Asch!" I growled and he stopped.

"I've never heard a human say my name before..." he looked a little sad but happy at the same time.

"Congrats now go get your human clothes on" I walked to my room to get dressed and started talking to myself.