Trumatising experiences

-1 AM- 3rd POV-

Rhys was towering over (Y/N) bed eyes widened with joy. (Y/N) slowly opened one of her eyes.

"Oh good your awake!" Rhys smiled cheerfully.

"No. I'm. Not!" (Y/N) muttered and tried to get back to sleep.

"But your talking" Rhys tilted his head to the side.

"What do you want?!" She groaned a little. Rhys just glared at her as if she did something wrong.

"Remember your promise you made for when the sun rises?" He added

"Is that it?" (Y/N) asked highly disgusted about being woken up.

"Oh and one more thing!" Rhys started "you need to let the other Daemos try ice cream as well!" He had a cheerful grin on his face "it's important for our research!" He added smugly.

"Is that really just an excuse for you to eat ice cream?!" And Rhys nodded and (Y/N) went back to sleep

-2 AM- 3rd POV-

(Y/N) woke up to the sound of Leif punching her phone.

"What are you doing?" She asked tiredly.

"Tryna....get....the....other....leif....out....of...your...magic...slab....to....show...him....who's....superior..." he said in between punches of the phone and kept hitting it.

"Why are you all so dumb?! Stop hitting my phone!" (Y/n) yelled quietly.

"MAKE ME!" Leif glared at her angrily. (Y/N) picked up the phone and threw it down her shirt and pulled her tongue out at him.

"Uhhh whats that supposed to do?" He raised a brow.

"It's meant to stop you from grabbing it from my boobs cause you respect my boundaries" she added.

(Okay but like I can't be the only one who finds the word boobs funny 😂)

Leif growled "I respect nothing!" He went to grab the phone and (Y/N) curled into a ball.

"ITS BEHIND MY SOURCE OF POWER! YOU TOUCH IT AND YOU DIE!" She yelled and Leif smirked.

"Ya know, I respect that you put death in all your spells, it makes me respect you" he added and headed out the room "watch your back (Y/N)" he chucked and left.

-3 AM- 3rd POV-

Noi had entered (Y/N)'s room and layes next to her admiring her as she slept. (Y/N) felt Noi's breathing and woke up... again....

"Whaaaat are you doing?" She asked nervously.

"Do you think humans will think I'm a threat?" He asked.

"To their personal space.... yeah" she added and turned bright red.

"What does that mean?" He asked again.

"That means your uncomfortably close to me and if I didn't know you I'd be very scared" she avoided eye contact with him.

Noi gasped "Really?!" He smiled.

"Yes" (Y/N) tossed over so she had her back turned to him.

"Thanks for the advise (Y/N)" Noi laughed a little and left.

"Jesus, thanks for the hot demon boys but why did you have to make them so frikin stupid?!" (Y/N) muttered to her self and went back to sleep.

-4AM- 3rd POV-

(Y/N) woke up to the smell of burning.

"What are you doing?" She muttered.

"Don't try and stop me! Leif told me where you hid your phone so I'm destroying all of your—" Asch started.

"Okay don't care, want sleep" and she fell asleep again.

"She fainted at the sight of my deed" Asch stared at her wide eyed, went into her draw and stole all her bras.

"I'll take these all and destroy them" Asch left not long after.

-5Am- 3rd POV-

Pierce walked into (Y/N)'s room informing her the sun has risen, (y/n) looked half asleep, water forming in her eyes due to lack of sleep.

"I haven't gotten any sleep. I need it to restore my energy" she muttered and pierce walked over to her.

"That's understandable, makes sense in why your very powerful" he smiled slightly and (y/n) rubbed her eyes slightly and attempted to sit up when pierce lightly pushed her back down. "Sleep" he added.

"I cant, I've been woken up so much I can't focus on sleeping" (y/n) added as she cuddled up to her pillow

Pierce knelt down and started petting (y/n).

"You don't have to— thank you— for you— kindness" she muttered slightly and fell asleep again.

Pierce looked at her wide eyed and looked a little worried for a little moment until he shook it off and smiled at (y/n) whilst going back to petting her.

-4 hours later-

Pierce laid next to (y/n) keeping an eye on her as she sleeps so nothing woke her up again.

Asch came storming through the door "PIERCE WHY HAVE YOU NOT BROUGHT THE HUMAN TO US?!" He yelled angrily, pierce looked at him calmly then at (y/n.)

"She needs sleep" he smiled softly at the sleeping (y/n.)

"SHES OUR PRISONER PIERCE YOU HAD A DIRECT ORDER!" Asch yelled

"I can bring her now" he sighed a little.

"No I'm already here!" He growled "now wake her up or I'll wake her!" He added and pierce gently shook (y/n) awake.

-your POV-

"What's going on?" I muttered and sat up rubbing my eyes slightly.

"It's time for you to dress me!" Asch added.

"Uhu— huh?!" I stretched and the other guys walked in with a bin bag full of clothes I assume.

"You said you would help them put on their human clothes" Rhys said.

"WAIT I DIDNT MEAN THAT LITERALLY!" I yelled.

"Too late!" Asch threw off his shirt he had on from Daemos "dress me" he said with a smirk and I burnt up badly.

"WAIT!" I yelled again but he came closer demanding I dress him. I got up to leave but Leif and Noi where blocking them door to my room.

"CORNER HER ASCH!" Leif yelled. I looked at Asch and shook my head looking over at pierce for help.

"Why is she acting afraid?" Noi asked innocently.

"Maybe because she didn't sleep" pierce asked. I glared at him as that wasn't the help I was looking for.

"Human you said..." he started and o screamed over him "dress me!" He finished and I kept screaming "use your magic!" He said under all my screams.

-30 mins later-

"I can't believe I dressed a grown man" I said as I rocked back and fourth in my kitchen.

"Wow these clothes are light" Noi said enthusiastically.

"They feel like clothes Daemos pesant would wear" Leif scoffed.

"I don't like them" Pierce added.

"Rightfully so! These clothes aren't fit for our kind" Asch said sounding all high and mighty.

"YA KNOW IM RIGHT HERE!" I said from the corner of the kitchen "so just appreciate free clothes!" I finished.

"Why didn't you dress us fully?!" Asch growled.

"I put on your shirts and jackets and I showed you how to do the rest cause I don't wanna go near a guys lower region until—- wait never mind I don't wanna finish that off" I burnt up again.

"What are you doing?" Noi smiled.

"Rocking back and fourth due to traumatising experiences I can't get out of my head" I rolled my eyes.

"Cool can I join?" Noi laughed slightly

"NO! My brain needs a few minutes away from you guys" I shuddered slightly