prologue

3rd p.o.v y/n is 10 pyrrha is 9

We see a young h/l h/c haird e/c eye coloured boy running around an orphanage looking for his scroll to listen to his favourite artist this young boy is y/n l/n. He loves his music when he finds his scroll he plugs in his earphones and plays his music.

Y/n: finally I've found it I though I'd have to look all day.

Y/n is liked by a lot of people in the orphanage because he helps with caretakers with the chores and doesn't bother anyone.

Little does he know the nikios family have came into the orphanage to adopt a little boy.

*pyrrha's p.o.v*

Mom: pyrrha sweetie guess what.

Pyrrha: what?

Dad: we are going to adopt a brother for you.

Pyrrha: really yay. When are we going?

Mom: right now sweetie go get ready in the car.

I rush out and hop in the car waiting to go to the orphanage.

~timeskip~ y/n p.o.v

Caretacker: all right can all the boys come down someone is going to get adopted.

Me: coming!

I rush down the stairs going to the adoption area. I'm just hoping I get adopted I was left alone on the doorstep here when I was three.
I get out of my thoughts since I'm at the area. When I get down i see a family of three with a mum, dad and little girl around 9

Caretacker: kids this is the nikios family and they are wanting to adopt a boy.

Boys: yes miss.

*miss nikios  p.o.v*

As i look at all the boys infornt of me i see one with e/c eyes with h/l h/c hair he is just listing to his music on his scroll.

Me: excuse me miss who is that boy there. I ask point at the boy i just descibed.

Caretacker: oh thats y/n. Y/n can you come here.

The said boy came running towards us looking at the care taker then me.

Me: y/n would you like to be adopted into our family?

Y/n: yes please!

Me: what about you pyrrha?

Pyrrha: yes yes.

Me: welcome to the family y/n nikios.

~timeskip~ pyrrha's p.o.v

Me: y/n y/n what do want to be when you grow up

Y/n: i want to be a musicion and a huntsman.

Me: that's the same as me and I want to be called pyrrha nikios the "invincible girl."

Y/n: well I believe in you and your dream.

Me: thanks y/n your the best big brother ever.

I was talking to my brother about our favorite things like animals and that we told each other about what weapons we wanted he told me what weapons he wanted and what weapons I wanted.