chapter 20

I'm flying on top of misteral when I look down I see wiess and yang talking to each other before I see a bird fly in between the trees then shift into. An adult lady that looks like yang but with black hair and red eyes like when yang gets angry.

I fly down towards the trees and shift into a wolf before running towards them. When I get closer I can hear some of their conversation.

Yang: wiess. Y/n can shift into animals right does that mean he's cursed.

Wiess: no your mum looks like a normal bird where as y/n looks like smoke.

I can see yangs mum looking confused on what their talking about.

Raven: there's someone who can shift into animals that isn't cursed by ozpin.

They both nod I decide to make my presents know I jump out and growl at them I see yangs mum pull her sword out takes a fighting stance. I growl more but yang and wiess go in front me.

Yang: this is the person we were talking about anyway can you just take us to uncle qrow.

I decided to shift back and walk in between wiess and yang. We walk back to the camp when we get to the middle she pulls her sword out and makes a portal. Yang grabs her bike with wiess sitting on it with me next to it. We were about to walk through but raven stopped us.

Raven: remember what I said yang.

Yang just shakes her head before walking through. Before I walked through I turned to raven and looked straight in her eyes as she raises her eyebrow.

Me: I know what you did to yang when she was younger. So why did you do it?

Raven: I don't know.

Me: what's your motto?

Raven: the weak die, the strong survive. Why?

Me: your the weakest person I meet for leaving family so if that's your motto then you should follow.

Before she could say anymore I walked through not sparing her a second glance. When I got to the other side I was meet by uncle qrow drinking from his flask.

Me: hey uncle qrow

Qrow: hey kiddo the others are inside and you don't have to call me uncle qrow.

I just shrug my shoulders and walk in the house to see wiess, ruby and yang hugging and the others on the side smiling at the scene in front of the. I hear a set of paws running towards me before I could fully turn around I was tackled to the ground by devil and him licking my face all over.

Me: hahaha I missed you to boy.

He gets off all still happy to see me. He looks at my arm and whimpers a bit which causes me to smile and pat his head. I hear another pair of footsteps I look up and see neo there wearing what looks like her version of my old combat gear. She looks at what's happening with a small sad smile then she looks around until she reaches me she smiles widely and claps she runs at me and wraps her arms and legs around me hugging me tightly. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes making me tear up as I hug her tightly as well.

She let's go. I look at pyrrha she hugs me as tightly as neo did.

Pyrrha: I'm so happy your okay.

Me: I'm happy your okay too.

I pull away and I see a new face that gets me confused.

Me: who's the new kid?

Ruby: y/n this is Oscar. Oscar this is y/n.

Oscar: h-h-hi I've heard story's of you and your more intimidating in person.

Me: don't worry about so tell me what happened.

Ruby: well.

They told me what happened during all of it and how they faught a nucklave and a scorpion faunus. They said the scorpion faunus name is tyrain and that he wants to kill ruby because of her eye colour and that ozpin is reincarnated into Oscar.

Me: I'm just glad your alright.

Ruby then looks at my arm then goes into full weapon geek mode.

Ruby: y/n your arm is so cool do you have any weapons in it?

I gave her a pat on the while shaking my head.

Me: no, sadly ruby but do you want to choose the weapon?

Ruby: YEEESSSS what should you have a gun, sword what about a shield that's also a crossbow.

Me: I like the idea of a shield turning into a crossbow.

Yang: don't you already have a bow?

Me: yeah so never know when I'll need a crossbow.

Yang: whatever.

She walks out of the room towards somewhere while I look at the other before looking back to where yang was.

Me: we should get some sleep night everyone.

They say their good night. I walk towards yangs room before knocking on her door. I hear a silent come in I walk to see yang on her bed looking at her arm with tears in her eyes before looking at me.

Yang: do you know when Blake's coming here?

Me: I do but I don't but I know she's going to come here I promise.

She just nods looking back at her arm I walk over to her an pull her into a hug letting her cry her eyes out. Then we pull away then I just kiss her just to take away the pain some what. I get up to leave but she grabs my wrist pulling me back she makes me face her. I see her look down shyly before looking up.

Yang: can you cuddle with me like you did when Blake had her nightmares at beacon.

I get in bed with her pulling her close to me letting it cuddle into my chest rubbing her back a little before she falls asleep.

Me: night my sun dragon.

Yang: night my beast.

We fall asleep waiting for tomorrow so we can get to haven.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi hoped you enjoyed the new chapter.

Peace out and happy Valentine's day.