chapter 27

I waited for Juane to come up with a plan for stealing a airship.

Me: you do realise I can fly us all there right?

Ruby: I didn't want you getting tired when we fly over.

Me: alright.

Juane: I also couldn't add you to plan since you were away.

Me: fine give me a call if anything goes wrong.

Blake: will do.

I walk out the door and fly away to the spot where I trained with raven a day back. I just sat down and meditated while waiting for the call I waited a few hours until I got a call from yang.

Yang: y/n rubys going against a leviathan.

Me: i'm on my way.

I shift into a horse running towards the city once I get to the edge I see ruby trying to use her silver eyes I shift into dinosaur that has three horns on its face and spikes going along it's back and spear on its tail and has long enough arms to walk on all fours if I want.

I run straight at the grimm knocking it away from ruby and challenging it. Ruby and the others could hear the growling and the smoke come my nostrils.

The grimm regains its posture roars at me back. It fires a energy beam at me I go onto all fours dodging the blast. I run straight into it I stab it with my horns I push it down into the ocean it brings it's head down a little a fires a energy beam I wasn't able to dodge making me roar in pain.

Everyone: Y/N!

I see the leviathan aim back at ruby who then uses her silver eyes. I shifted back into a human a fall back into the ocean I land on the back of wiess lancer panting really hard concerning everyone on the bullhead.

Qrow: flip the kid over NOW!

They flip me onto my back as they all gasp making me confused.

Me: what's wrong?

Pyrrha: the back of your shirt is burned off and you've got burn marks all over your back

Me: fuck, no wonder my back is killing me.

Ruby: swear!

Me: take the lien out of my back pocket.

Yang: hey y/n why are there scratch marks on your back.

I started blushing but I had my face down so they couldn't see it but Blake just looked away but yang caught both of us and just smirks.

Me: anyway how bad are the burns?

Qrow: we need the rest of the shirt off to see if there any burns on the front.

Me: I would love too but I can't move my arms since my back hurts like hell.

Maria: how come your not showing it on your face.

Me: I'm crying on the inside while screaming.

Blake and pyrrha take off my shirt as I clench my teeth in pain and I heard qrow sigh.

Qrow: we need medical attention once we get to atlas.

Me: great it's freezing cold, can I shift to a animal?

Qrow: sorry kiddo can't let ya it might irritate the burn.

I sit down slouching my back a little. I summon a little dragon and play with it until we get to atlas until a portal opens infont of us. We see raven step out with a medical bag on her shoulder.

Yang: mum?

Me: hey raven.

Next to raven I see a transparent figure of an older ruby with a white coat.

Raven: I had a feeling you did something stupid.

Me: you're not wrong there, anyway who's the lady next to you?

Yang: y/n there is no-one next to her.

I look at the lady next to raven who is looking at me shocked as I turn back to ruby as I stare intently at.

Me: the lady next to raven looks exactly like ruby.

Yang then grabs me by my neck while her hair is on fire and her eyes a red.

Yang: THIS ISNT A JOKE Y/N!

Me: I'm not joking and MY BACK.

Blake: yang put him down he isn't lying.

Yang then drops me on the floor while I gasp for air Blake walks up to me a pulls me up then looks me in the eyes then back at yang.

Blake: yang animals have been known to see the supernatural so he might be able to see summer.

I look at the lady and walk up to her a hold my hand out.

Me: nice to meet you summer.

She takes my hand then she becomes visable to everyone.

Summer: pleasure to meet you too.

Yang and ruby a tearing up and walk up to her and just hug her the same with raven and qrow. I let go of her hand the she disapears again.

Yang: h-h-how did you do that?

Me: I-I don't know.

Raven makes me sit down as she adds some burn cream all over me as I flinch a bit. Then stands back up as she stands crossed arm.

Raven: I think it's his semblance.

Me: what do you mean?

Raven: I mean, I think it transferred to summer giving herself life as long as y/n touches her then if he fully transfers some of his semblance to her she will be alive again.

Ruby rushes up to me and hugs me tightly with puppy dog eyes and the same with yang but she's full blown crying.

Ruby: bring her back please.

I look at summer who looks at me.

Me: what do want summer.

She puts her hands on chin thinking then looks back at me.

Summer: yes please I would like to hold my daughter's again.

I nod as I put my hand out she takes it and I transfer some of my semblance I look at her then take my off I see she doesn't disappear.

Me: I did it, I DID IT I FUCKING DID IT!

Ruby&summer: swear!!

Maria: I would hate to interrupt but we here.

I see wiess walk up to it as we look at the fleet infont of us.

Wiess: somethings wrong, somethings very wrong.

Control: manta 5-1 welcome home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter out and a twist of turn but be happy that summer is back alive.