chapter 24

We were waiting at the station to leave for Argus. Ruby went to buy souvenirs and qrow had to send something off before we left. Wiess was still worried about going to atlas but ruby reassured her.

Me: we should be fine in Argus it's safe place pyrrha and I grew up there well she did.

Then two "huntsman" came along and talked to them but I didn't pay attention but I did when he flirted with. Before anyone could blink I had both of my swords at their eye level.

Me: we'll be fine thanks and better not flirt with my girls, sister and friends again or we're gonna have a problem.

Qrow walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

Qrow: I'd listen to the kid if I were you.

Huntsman1: do have any-

Qrow: yeah I do your talking to a professional and I think someone left a door open on one of the cars don't want someone to get fired before they start.

They walk of muttering to each other I sigh shaking my head in the corner of my eye I see an old friend of mine.

Me: I'll be back.

I took off running before he could say anything to me. As I got close.

Me: Maria!!

An old lady with mechanical eyes looked at me confused then happiness and started laughing.

Maria: y/n I thought I'd never see you again.

Me: it's nice to see you too Maria.

Maria: how is your scythe work going?

Me: great I think I'm better then you now.

Maria: ha nice try might still need practice to get to my level.

We stopped talking because we had to board the train for Argus.

Me: well I have to go board my train.

Maria: your going to Argus?

Me: *nodding* yeah then to atlas.

Maria: same with me let's go.

We started to walk to the train going to our rooms. I had to share my room with qrow but he's gone to get a drink so I lied down in bed and went to sleep.

*Timeskip*

I woke up to explosion then ruby coming to my room.

Ruby: y/n grimm we need help.

I nod grabbing my weapons and climb on the roof straight as someone dies.

Wiess: what's the plan?

Ruby: don't let anyone else die.

Blake and yang had one end while wiess and ruby had the other. Qrow was by himself I notice some grimm futher then others so I shifted into a bird flying away from the train then shifted into a 9 headed hydra and attacked the grimm.

After I killed some I felt something hit my face I looked over and saw the huntsman from earlier aiming the trains cannons at me this got the others furious.

Wiess: what on remnant are you doing!?

Huntsman: getting rid of the grimm. He said point at me.

Ruby: that out teammate you idiot!

I also notice that the other half of the train is filled with most of the civilians I shifted back into a bird and flew back to them and shifted back in front of the huntsman.