chapter 15

Emerald and I were still laughing at how mercury threatened us a while a go before emerald asked a serious question.

Emerald: is salem actually cool with us turning good.

Me: hehe umm. I haven't told her yet.

Emerald: cinder. We are doomed, how come you haven't told her yet.

Me: I don't know how to tell her.

We are both thinking of a plan to tell salem that we are turning good without going into the pits of grimm. We were still thinking it over till emerald came up with a plan.

Emerald: how bout we take y/n to see salem and he helps us tell her were good.

Me: brilliant plan emerald.

Emerald smiles brightly at the praise because I rarely give any.

Me: but where is y/n?

Emerald: oh he has catchup classes to got to.

Me: which teacher?

Emerald just responds with a shrug of the shoulders not knowing which teacher.

Emerald: we can ask team rwby or jnpr they might know.

Me: maybe.... let's go.

*y/n p.o.v*

I was busy in miss goodwitch class I had to catch up on all the work I missed from the missions, saving ruby and making sure neo got settled in.

Glynda: hurry up Mr l/n you have over twelve more test to do and need to catch up on other school work.

Me: I know miss goodwitch but can't we take a break I already did 13 test before continuing the other twelve please.

I can see miss goodwitch thinking it over for a minute or two before nodding her head.

Me: yes. Where do you want to go?

Glynda: what?

Me: I'm asking where do want to go.

Glynda: yes I know that part I meant the bit about inviting me.

Me: well yeah if I invite you I can also study at the same time and to make sure I don't do anything stupid.

Glynda: *sighs* alright Mr l/n I say we go to a nice café.

Me: cool and another thing just call me y/n when we're out no last name thing ok.

Glynda: fine if that's the case then you should call me Glynda.

We head to vale to nice café that serve tea and cake amount other things.

Glynda: alright lets get started on a pop quiz.

I give a quick nod showing that I'm ready to start.

Glynda: so where is the weakness on broadstuck?

Me: it's underbelly for amateurs but for professionals it can be hit in the eye if they have good aim.

Glynda: very good y/n but reframe from insulting people please.

Me: yes Glynda.